SSJ2 Vegeta (Replacement for 1.2 SSJ)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
to ssj3matt

What are u talking about??? our duty is to give them/him critz and suggestions to make the model more than perfect alright??? u dont need to say that we should be happy that a person is making such a great model cus we already know!

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Acutally, i agree with ssj3matt. Why would you care how the mouth and ears look? During a fight, you're only going to see the back of his head, his back, and his ass. It really doesnt matter if he has a smiley face or an angry anime-ish face. Besides that, it really is a great model (as far as i can tell). All that really needs to be fixed is the hair. If the animations actually get done, this might be one of the best vegeta on 1.2.

ZuL

Best answers
Hey look.. uhh.. The model does look great. I really get a Vegeta-feel when looking at the face. There is something with the hair that bothers me, which has been talked about already...

Try looking at the base of the hair in the back of his head and see if it has been pushed in a bit too far. I have the feeling I'm right.. :p

Best answers
Yeah i'm gonna fix up the hair, it's #1 on my to-do list. Running short on spare time at the moment though so i can't really work on it. I'll be sure to update the thread as soon i've changed it though, so sit tight ^^

Best answers
Looking good so far except for a few places such as the neck where the skin stretches and blurs oddly.

And as for only seeing the back of the model and stuff when your playing, well being a modeler myself, its my beleif that you create a model not only to be in a game but to create a 3d representation of something and try to make it as accurate as possible to the real thing while still allowing it to be in a game. :smile:

Best answers
anyway i think this project (model and skin) looks awesome... in game you see more models black.. good job man!

Best answers
Son Asid is right.we should give him critz and comments to give.so he can get better in modelling and spriting.and shouldnt focus on the release of the model. you´ll see his face if you transform and rotate the camera XD
anyway good job,hope you´ll show us an update soon.

Best answers
DustMan2704 said:
you´ll see his face if you transform and rotate the camera XD
Umm... no its replacing ssj, you won't see his face during a trans.

Best answers
WOA that is great oh and trunks did not go ssj2 in the cell saga he just got all muscles becasue he was being foolish

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
nagaking - not really, unlike gohan, trunks and vegeta were too weak to controll their
trans to reach the perfect ssj2, ssj2 is ussj with more speed, and less size, with more controlling over the trans itself
and WTF is the connection to this? anywaytionz backontopic

yeah its ultra super great model! 3.5K poly ehz? thats a lot imho but its great anyways
the hair need a major fix (its too thin, needs to be more buff, looks like single fat long
hairs instead of a bunch of hairs making a spike...) but I suppose you wont model edit this
anymore... so gl with it, gl with skinning it which btw looks gr8 and yeah I share the same opinion as fotnox
the mouth doesnt fit though it looks cool
I hope it gets assign good so its gonna be animated pretty good also (no ugly deformationz for the game...)

all in all => GJ and GL!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yo turk could you like post a front vieuw ill make a drawover

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think about the only thing you need to do now is bring out his chest a little. He looks a bit hunched.

Best answers
i like it alot just not the color of blue on, this model is great im stoked

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
armor is fine. just change the hair. and make the mouth not so wavey make it look um sorta like a ) exept going down. ya know. just make the wavey go away!!!!

Best answers
I was thinking of giving him an evil smirk actually, but i dunno which would be better... Hardcore vegeta, or Boasting vegeta.

[oh and i'm still on the lookout for some very helpful person to do the setup. i'm not gonna have enough time to learn and do it myself because my college finals are coming up ;-_- ]

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
IMO the model is great, better than most new models round here, its the skin that is killin it right now,

funny the last 2 vegeta models,

one was a bad model with a good skin,
the other (this one) was a good model with a bad skin,

the arms are pretty good with the definition but the rest could use some tweaking, and also the blue is,..way too blue, if the models arms are fairly rotatable i can assign it and crap for ya if you need anyone to, (i would have to alter it a bit to makie it fit an esf skeleton though) i havent done anything esf related in a good while, i might as well i aint got anything better to do,

Best answers
Hehe, i really should get around to posting an update on the skin, quite a bit has changed. I'll post a pic or two tomorrow, once i've got most of the current in progress bits more finalised and less .. totally messy and all over the place ^_^. Some stuff that you said nuttzy, like the extremeness of the blue and lack of detail have been taken care of (a bit :p).

As for helping out nuttzy, that sounds great. I'll let you know when i'm 100% satisfied with both the model and skin and i'll send him on over for you. My contact details are up there in the corner as you know, so gimme a hollar if you need to.

Best answers
Okay here we go, awake bright and early ^^

Here are 2 new pics of the skin. This is how it will actually look ingame, no fancy renders or anything (still needs more work):

And a nice little collage of possible faces i threw together:

Number 1 is my favourite, followed by 2, then 3 and finally 4 - hence the naming method :p. 4 i don't like much at all, but i needed to fill the spare space in this collage ^_^

Hair will come later today if (i hope) i can find the spare time, enjoy the pics for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom