SSJ2 to SSJ3??

Best answers
in the next Beta are they going to make a super sayian 2?? and a super sayian 3??

Best answers
al lwe know ther will be more transformation in beta two, if that means ssj2 or ssj3 we dont know, but i think 3 because, they have done really the hardest would, gettingto were they are now

Best answers
Hey Slash about your sig, how didi you het 16 dbs?

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A bug :p I think every time he made a wish, a new DB appeared somewhere. So he kept wishing, and more DBs came :p

And I think in the next Beta, everyone will probably get one more trans. I doubt they'd do 2 in the update.

-Karrde-

Best answers
Not everyone will get 2 transforms... heck, we dont know if anyone will get two... most likely will, because it says:

Everyone will have AT LEAST one transformation

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think it's been said that krillin won't get any more transformations. Poor little bugger. He's gonna become so sadly useless heh.

Best answers
No you can get like 5000 dragon balls on a map. It's not a bug. All you have to do it make a map with a lot of the dragon ball entities. I made one with dragon balls all together to test them out when the mod was released.

Best answers
buu's coming to town with evil buu form 2 ;( ...buu owns u

Best answers
it would be nice if there be a ssj2, 3 and 4 and more transformations of freeza and cell and buu(when he absorbed gohan, gotenks and piccolo)

Best answers
Yea, I dont want to see an SSJ4 in ESF, and I am pretty sure they wont make one. I also hope with Goten and Trunks they just dont make a Gotenks, they should add fusion to boot.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Buu would be too strong if he had all of his transfomations.and his health would be 9,000O_O

Best answers
Originally posted by Hitokiri
I think it's been said that krillin won't get any more transformations. Poor little bugger. He's gonna become so sadly useless heh.
I'm guessing they'll alter his multiplier. I mean, sure, Krillin has one of the best attack lists, but without more speed he's gonna be toast.

Best answers
Originally posted by Emeka650
Buu would be too strong if he had all of his transfomations.and his health would be 9,000O_O
Ok..... The mod is not supose to be extremely realistic, just look, krilln can kill buu at this point...

These are the transformations I would like to see

Goku:
SSJ
SSJ2
SSJ3

Gohan:
SSJ
SSJ2
Mystic

Trunks:
SSJ
USSJ

Vegeta:
SSJ
SSJ(majin)
SSJ2(majin)

Picolo:
Fusion With Nail
Super Namek/Fusions with Kami

Frieza:
Form 2
Form 3
Form 4
Form 4(100%)

Krillin:
Mystic

Cell:
Semi Perfect
Perfect
100% Perfect

Buu:
Evil
Muscle/tall
Super Buu
Kid Buu

That is my idea on what would be cool tranformations.. Many of those tranformations would not need new models (aka picolo, Frieza form 4 100%, 100% perfect cell.)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
there will be probaly a year till the next beta comes out though :/

Best answers
ok i agree with mr gump but a couple thing,

1. majin vegeta never is ssj1 only, he goes to ssj2 instantly (im pretty sure)

2 frieza skip from 4 go 100 % first,

oh if im correct, adult gohan is going to be a class so fix that then thats a perfect list,

(the tall buu, is evil form 2 evil buu )

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom