Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Exactly Even -.-

Votes: 3 10.7%

• Total voters
Legerdemain Cheese Spread
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
OMG! its The Legendary Super Sayian 2 Versus The Legendary Super Sayian WHOS!! GONNA WIN (TEEN SSJ2 GOHAN VS BROLY)

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
[video=youtube;CKE4YPHn6AA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKE4YPHn6AA[/video]

And Broly is overrated.

Last edited:
brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can't take these threads, anymore.

DBZ doesn't work like this... there is no VS ranking or power ladder for you to sit there and meticulate.

THESE THREADS CAN NEVER HAVE A POINT BECAUSE DBZ IS A STORY WHERE THE WRITERS DECIDED WHO LIVED AND DIED... POWER LEVEL IS JUST POINTLESS LORE!

*spontaneously combusts*

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Brolly allways got his ass handed to him by SSJ1s so that means hes weaker than a SSJ2.

End of story.

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Broly's lost every encounter so far. I guess his strength gets canceled out by his appalling luck.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Which Broly? The Legendary Super Saiyan or Second Coming's one?

Best answers
i think SSj2 gohan would rape em both at the same time

Best answers
Well broly was owning adult gohans ssj2 form yes we know that time gohan was weak than he was teen but how much he was weak if he still could turn into ssj2(gohan ssj2 in movie 10 prooved by Daizenshuu). Full powered ssj2 would have better match but still he would lose to lssj by 1vs1. Broly can't get tired but ordinary sayian can. But dbz writers made funny death of broly in movie 10. lost to full powered ssj goku, ssj goten, ssj gohan ow come on that really is retarded way to die broly. You ppl say broly is overated but as i can see you all are overrating ordinary sayian like gohan,goku or other sayian. Lssj is stronger than ssj2 and it is end of the story.

Last edited:
Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What is this i don't even..

Why did you need to revive this ridiculously pointless thread? We'll NEVER know who will win. If you really wanna know, go email Toriyami. :)

🌠 Staff
Best answers
<< broli never fought adult gohan, gohan was a teenager in the second broli movie..., and gohan was a teenager throughout all of buu saga, he was in high school. what you guys are comparing is pre-teen gohan and teenage gohan XD. man, you all gotta get you facts right before arguing bout stuff!

that said, i think broli would probably kick gohans ass, if you remember correctly in the movies, they had to fight him with more than one person all the time, it was never a 1 on 1 match. Goku in movie 1 got his power recharged from the rest of the z fighters, movie 2 gohan goten and goku did a family kamehameha on him. where clearly gohan was losing on his own. As we all know though, the story of dbz would suck if the villain killed the heroes. So he lost. oh well, either way these kinda threads are dumb, but provide some activity on the forums, so what ever XD

Last edited:
ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He was the legendary super saiyan after all. :)

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I really hate Broly, he brings the whole series down.

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Broly is one of my favorite.

He completely decimated everyone in the first movie until they had to CHEAT to win. Suddenly they can all send him enough power to defeat Broly, a ability only shown in the Frieza Saga, once, and it was shown to be semi-effective, but in this, Goku now has the power of 3-4 Super Saiyans, and a Super-Namek, and whatever the frack Krillin is. Which would put him at SSJ2 or near it, mayhap.

Really, if Broly was only allowed to train...give him his two times in the Hyperbolic time chamber, and when he came out, he'd own face, cause he has unlimited energy, which is a huge plus.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I respect your opinion, honestly Broly is a likable character, but to me, there's nothing to like about him.

He's a big demented whiny Saiyan who has not the slightest justification behind anything he does every other villain in the series has some type of personality but this guy has none. Without Goku existing this man would have no purpose, if he would have been born away from Goku's pod he might have become the next King of All Saiyans considering that he would have been able to kill Frieza.

He has a huge American fan base, just because he's so powerful and unstoppable, let alone non-canon.

I mean yeah, the guy has quite some power, but as a character he sucks.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cell and Buu aslo suck. You know, after Namek Saga...

ESF Old Timer
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Lssj is nothing else then a ussj in my eyes.
The muscle grow the huge powerlevel increase and both slow.

Trunks and Goten where faster then Broly but he has so much power the kicks and punches didnt hurt his that much.
But sinds he is a Legend they give him this status LSSJ.
Like I said its nothing more then an USSJ + endless energy.

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Endless energy means he wins in a fight of of stamina.

Remember this, he took a blow to the chest that tore a hole through him and lived, he doesn't regenerate like the other Villains, he's just that strong of will. That's why we like him, he's not some monster made in a lab, or some fabled beast, he's a Saiyan, he seems human, he has immense power, and enjoys pure destruction.

🌠 Staff
Best answers
this is where your wrong, broli's lssj transformation had no speed slow down like USSJ did, that is why its unique to him and labeled as LSSJ.

quote from the wiki
"As the maniacal Legendary Super Saiyan, Broly's physique, from muscle mass through strength, and speed extraordinarily excel that of any Super Saiyan"

"This form is also one that is quite unique to Broly (as it is a genetic trait), as he is the Legendary Super Saiyan. It is a form that has very little disadvantages and allows Broly to overwhelm his opponents. Broly's power level not only shoots upward tremendously, but it also steadily increases as long as he stays in this form, so the longer he fights, the stronger he gets. Since the power level in this form is so vast, Broly has been shown to take extremely powerful attacks without so much as flinching. For example, in his first appearance, Broly fought two Full-Power Super Saiyans, 2nd Stage Super Saiyans, and a Super Namek all at the same time and was in control of the whole fight, with his opponents being unable to hurt him in the least. "

Broly's downside is that he likes to toy with his prey, thats why it seemed goten and trunks were faster than him =/

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well yeah, that is one of the issues with Broly, he's so super powerful that if he went all out, they'd die right away and we'd have a 5-10 minute movie, and most people wouldn't like that, so they had to drag it out.

Best answers
for the love of Kami. this explination will suck comapred to the first thing i wrote and this stupid system kicked me and erased all the awesome ihad prepared but i will try to duplicate this all for you so you can read and i will also try to get everyone here to understand that there are NO POWER LEVELS after Cyber Frieza and Trunks.

ok. These Pl are from Akira Toriyama's official DBZ webpage in Japan. my okinawian friend Kengi helped me to translate the names and PL of them so we knew who's PL was what.

goku-300,000
Kaiokenx10-3,000,000
Kaiokenx20-6,000,000
SSj-15,000,000

Frieza-530,000
form2-1,000,000
form3-2,000,000
form4 25%-3,000,000
50%-6,000,000
100%max-12,000,000

Cyber frieza-12,500,000
King Kold-12,000,000(2nd form)

Trunks-5
SSj-16,000,000

Goku SSj-16,500,000
((These are estimated))
now after 3 years of training in normal gravity then one year in the HBTC.
goku-65,000,000
Vegeta--60,000,000
Trunks-62,000,000
Gohan-45,000,000
SSj2 Gohan-90,000,000

Broly SSj-100,000,000
LSSj-150,000,000

no these are this way for the reason that depending on your motivation to go SSj is how much a PL you get goin SSj. goku turned SSj because he needed to defend his friends and was powerlessto do so. then when krillian was killed goku's rage took over and pushed him through the barrier to go SSj. Vegeta was more powerful in his normal form the goku but his SSj was way weaker then goku. because Vegeta's motivation was selfish power gaining and after he gave up all hope of turning SSj he final pushed through his emotional barrier to ascend to SSj. so his gain was less then goku's.
but just for examples sake. Gohan being the same as goku and wanting to protect his friends and not being selfish so he would have gained the same x50 for his SSj. so SSj2 would be x2 what your SSj was.

so since it took 4 SSj and one Super Namek to fight Broly and only with their PL being combined into one being(goku) one fighter would never be able to beat Broly by themselves. id say that if you was to think about it and watch it over and over like i have. when vegeta powered up to max and charged Broly then kicked him in the side of neck and broly only moved his head slightly. id say his pl was effectivly about 50,000,000 more then vegeta's PL. and dont forget that Broly still had a Power boost in the middle of battle making him even stronger. so the longer the battle would last Gohan would lose power and broly's power would start to build with each boost. and if you watch the second comming Broly was just SSj and was able to take Gohan's full power easily. so the only way that they beat him then was gohan and goku's kamehameha wave.(trunks and goten's power dont count because they was too weak to make any real differnce in the battle.)

also about him toying around with his prey. he did this because one he was Saiyan and was very ****y. also with the LSSj rage and slight insanity that broly had naturally he knew he was way mor epowerful then any of the other fighters. and that he didnt have to go all out to fight them. thus leading to his demise because im sure he never thought that they would combine power to fight him.

also before you reply and try to trash talk me about DBZ, please remember that iihave been watching DBZ for over 14 years. i have studied the true japanese version skipping that retarded american translations(because they are normally wrong,lol.) please remember if you want to debate with me then please dont use anything like, your a noob, or your post count is too low to mean anything. i love DBZ and allways will. i have been a group leader for a group of DBZ fans for over a year. i have been here in Japan talkin to real DBZ fans and they say that i have the same ideas as Toriyama.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom