Best answers
Does anyone have a decent ssj2 model of gohan? And not the one on redsaiyan, because that's a scrawny lookin model. If any one knows where to find one or any other kick @$$ looking models of ssj2's please make a link on this thread! Also does anyone have a nice looking ssj2 electric aura? Thanx, preciate it!

Best answers
Originally posted by Vegito
Add request to your topic damnit!
hey man, be cool, its was his first post so dont go hard on him;(

ontopic: the ssj2 gohan on redsaiyan is the only one ive seen, and for the electric aura you should search on the forum

Best answers
thanx about the aura, nut if you do see any more ssj2 gohans in the future, or any other ssj2 models, could u post here?

Best answers
i know there are a ssj2 goku and ssj2 vegeta on this forum

Best answers
U can d/l the aura..

u can download the electric aura from HERE

u have to replace the aura.mdl from your esf folder its in

C:\Sierra\Half-life\esf\models there u overwrite it

Best answers
no thats the bad one, i got one from the post that talks about the aura except it is different and the lighting goes around the char so much faster and it is truly way better!! Trust me

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dont kinda like that Gohan doesnt look that 3D looks kinda 2D but still is cool.

Best answers
You are kidding Vegetto. You are either kidding or I dont know what cuz that is hand down the best SSJ2 Gohan for ESF. If you havent, try it ingame. When you go S-Bolt, you never go back.

Edit: Btw, how do you think a picture is going to look 3D. That pic is as 3D as it gets. Can you not see the indents in his muscles and layers of hair?

Best answers
im not saying its a bad mdel, what im saying is that the arms look a little scrawny, but everthing else is good

Best answers
Yeah a nice, muscular ssj2 kid gohan model would look awsome id download it :)

Best answers
where can i get the ssj2 model of gohan in goku's clothes

Best answers
A muscular kid gohan would not be cool. If u stay true to the anime, ssj2 doesent make your muscles much bigger at all. and plu DBZ kids never had big muscles but had alot of power. I think s-bolt almost <--- note almost made a perfect rendition of ssj2 gohan. I think if he werent limited by polygons he could create an even more detailed head.

If dont like his then make your own cuz no one else has made one yet

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom