SSj2 lightning aura

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ssj3 goktenks is making one i dunno how far he is done

Best answers
It is a good idea, it would make the SSJ lok really cool

Best answers
I'm pretty sure it's not possible for a modeler to make an aura with animated lightning, I might be wrong though

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I want to try but i dont know how to make a bmp

I'm pretty sure it's not possible for a modeler to make an aura with animated lightning, I might be wrong though
its possible u have to model it and i think animate...bid for power has it

Best answers
Originally posted by soccer28jp
its possible u have to model it and i think animate...bid for power has it
BFP probably has sprites around the actural model but the esf model is a single non animated 1 bone model... I think

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok im willing to make the model is somebody will animate it

Best answers
That would be sweet ass! Soccer28jp makes great stuff! If I could animate id do it for you but im working on a map and I can't animate.:p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Glenn
That would be sweet ass! Soccer28jp makes great stuff! If I could animate id do it for you but im working on a map and I can't animate.102:p
when do u think you will be done with the map? it shouldnt be that hard to animate electrictiy do u know where i can animate?

Best answers
Well BFP is on the q3 engine, which has shaders and other shiz.

we are talking about half life engine, and putting in something like this without having the source code is impossible.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hehe everyone talks like beta 2 is right around the corner

and sure u could do animated lighting in the aura how ever u would need to edit the actual dlls for the mod and put lighting in cause it wouldnt be animated if u just put lighting on the aura

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Hibiki
hehe everyone talks like beta 2 is right around the corner

and sure u could do animated lighting in the aura how ever u would need to edit the actual dlls for the mod and put lighting in cause it wouldnt be animated if u just put lighting on the aura

how would i do that?

Best answers
Speaking of aura's... I found a aura and I think I put it the right place but I didn't. Where do aura's go?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
can anyone aswer my question?

and gleen place it just like any other model... replace the aura.mdl

Best answers
lol.. gleen. hibiki is right, beta 2 is a long way off yet, so being patient might not sit well with some people.

ok, about my aura, i'm in the process of making an aura pack (looks like i'll be doing it the way hibiki said) with a new model and different effects for most characters, attempting to make the normal aura sort of 'whisp' around the character and float upwards. The electricity is looking a little easier, but ironically, you'll have to be patient :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom