Best answers
<TABLE style=filter:glow(color=royalblue, strength=#+9)>It does work. SSJ noob could you please edit your msg so they know it is mine? it would kinda tick me off if everyone gave you credit for it (even thought i am sure you are a nice guy :p)</TABLE>

Best answers
<TABLE style=filter:glow(color=royalblue, strength=#+9)>Well, ummmm... i have to chase someone up about it. The best suggestion i have heard is to replace the intial 'turn on' noise with the ssj2 aura sounds... I have to chase someone up about this though... unless you are volunteering? btw, ctrit welcome on the model.</TABLE>

Best answers
Well If I Were a Sound Artist I Would get you some really good sounds but unfortunately I'm Not.:(
You Should Ask Raider.:] :yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
why didu release it if its not done yet?

i was planning on getting sounds but they released it areadly ;( ;( ;( i guess will release a 1.1 with the bugs gone and a soundpack, i can make a good soundpack by the way

Best answers
<TABLE style=filter:glow(color=royalblue, strength=#+9)>Man chill out, i am not undercutting you, your help has been great. I wouldn't have thought up the way to get rid of the transparency if you hadn't helped me... besides, this is NOT the final version, i am very definately working on the animation, and sounds should not be to hard to come by...</TABLE>

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol i wansnt made dude i was just playin, please send me the non transparent one so i can make the colors nicer and mess with it and get a soundpack

Best answers
it looks funny with hl modelviewer, but i dont like it in game

Best answers
if u want tell me what u want and i can make the sounds... lol i made all my own sounds for esf... so just post some sounds and ill make it work with the model

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Metro-Tek
if u want tell me what u want and i can make the sounds... lol i made all my own sounds for esf... so just post some sounds and ill make it work with the model
'

dont worry i got it under control im getting the sound soon today

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Morrone
It would be the same sound with all auras.
yep, so does the aura BUT here trying to figure out how to make the yellow and blue colors ONLY for ssj and change the other colors to match, like regular aura, buus, cells, etc

and i have the sound

Best answers
Looks great, kinda funny in modelviewer. Maybe a little laggy but that's just my PC.

Best answers
aura is nice but not good when a non ssj have it :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok i have a problem... i have a aura sound but it dosent repeat over during the game like the esf one... any help?

Best answers
i´ve edited the aura from AscensionX, so credits of course to him, i hope you are not pissed up about it just wanna help. i maked it a lil bit slower and the aura is now only for the ssj, the other have their usally aura, and the lightning is half invisble, well it just flashes sometime up, if you now what i mean

and abot the sound i think you must edit it in the qc file, i think not sure about it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom