SSJ2 in Beat 1.1???

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's a big 10-4 for the 1.1 through 1.9. According to one of the coders they don't play on jumping up to 2.0 beforehand... there are plenty of characters, attacks, and transformations to code in little by little before you hit new game modes and the other things you'd expect from 2.0 .

Best answers
until beta 2.0 just look for SSJ2+ models and stuff, not exctaly the same as proper SSJ2 but it still looks cool. :)

btw, how much PL is planned on being added when u go SSJ2, double or triple your current PL? would like to know.

Best answers
Originally posted by Katana
until beta 2.0 just look for SSJ2+ models and stuff, not exctaly the same as proper SSJ2 but it still looks cool. :)

btw, how much PL is planned on being added when u go SSJ2, double or triple your current PL? would like to know.

I think when will the beta 2.0 will <b>FINNALY</b>

will go out i will hate Dragonball ... :]

Best answers
would a little appreciation kill you *******s?? modmakers pour every ounce of free time they have in order to give you this badass, fast paced, fun game with lots of options already, yet you still have nerve to ask for MORE or else its "not good enough"? oh no you wont like dbz by the time 2.0 comes out, well too bad for you, we'll be playing while u cry in a corner. All im sayin is, look forward to what is coming, but dont push it, this is a free mod, they're not getting paid for this ****. Praise the esf team, dont ask for more. The more u ask for more and the more u complain, the more you'd make it seem the mod "not worth it" because the ppl will never be happy.

summarized- Go esf team, can't wait for the next release

OOPS, on topic- no, ssj2 waits until 2.0 me thinks :)

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
personally i really dont care if they add new models. dont get me wrong i would like some new transformations added to the models by the next release, but i know it wont happen. i just like to see new options added like the new scouter mode and vegeta's renzoku attack, just to name a couple

Best answers
here is a plan that i wish the developers would actually use:

begin by making a few new maps and chars/moves, thats the hard part

then soon after the new beta comes out, make another patch fxing bugs, mainly the one where if you go too high or hit a 'boundary' you cant see through everything and everyone

it works, trust me

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by They_Rave

then soon after the new beta comes out, make another patch fxing bugs, mainly the one where if you go too high or hit a 'boundary' you cant see through everything and everyone

it works, trust me
its not as easy as you think:rolleyes:

Best answers
Originally posted by They_Rave

it works, trust me
Yeah, sure, let's first complicate the code, before fixing bugs in it. That sounds like a plan :|

Best answers
why dont we just leave the additions to the game up to the devs, they have done a good job so far, and especialy seeing as they are the ones who actualy have to DO all these things ;)

Best answers
I'd say 1.5 for all the second transformations and Beta 2.0 for all the Transformations,Then again that is just my opinion and educated guess.:]

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
2.0 probably wont happen for a couple of years. Look for new transformations... probably around 1.3/1.4 . 1.1 is bug fixing and features... I imagine 1.2 will introduce at least two new characters, will adjust some of the attacks (finishing buster/burning attack), and completely revamp the melee system. 1.3 will likely be bug fixes and tweeks on the 1.2 melee system, with perhaps a few more features squeesing in there (updating melee further, maybe revamping the beams to work with crushing damage), and perhaps a second transformation. If not, it'd be about 1.4... I can't really see them stretching it out to 1.5 . I imagine around 1.5/1.6 we'll have our final transformations and adjustments to compensate for those characters that end up with more than others (Frieza, Goku).

That's all major speculation but I imagine it'll work out something like that.

Best answers
there was an optional in what was going to be implemented in 1.1, that optional said mystic gohan. that means the devs might just put in new transformations and characters as the patches go further. Modellers don't have many bugs to fix etc.... so they will work on new models so i think with the new patches there will just be some new models or transformations etc. beta 1.1 will not have new things but 1.2 or like 1.5 will have. They will only do ssj2 or 2nd trans if they are done for everyone ofcourse!!!

Best answers
well i have full respect to the esf team.

but for the length it is takin for 1.1 and not to have anything like transformation is a bit of a let down. i know people will flame me but i have no doubt those flamers are thinking the same.

its been months now and there arent to many new features coming to keep you satisfied long enough for beta 2.

i played esf loads but ive soon got a bit bored because i feel i have no insentive to play because once you you get ssj thats it. its just highest power level from there.

more trans and moves need to be in an soon if you ask me.

i mean the only large feature i think is the multiple struggles im lookin forward to that more than the other stuff. but.
if beta 2 isnt out within a few months of 1.1 i think some people will start leavin the esf game.

pls try and not flame. i perfectly understand the team and respect them just. people need to be constantly provivded with somthing new to keep them coming back.

such as mods like dod. you know they bring somthing out and they make sure the next version has big enough changes to satisfy the users enough time for the next release.

id also like to see charas like cell not to get all moves straight off because there is absolutely no insentive at all For ME to play them because you arnt powering up to get moves but just be stronger and i find that a little boring.

i like playing people such as vegeta because he has to try and power up and get 2 real good moves for doing it.

and all characters should be like that.

Thx

Fearless

(full respect to the team) :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom