Best answers
i have edited the original goku's hair to make an SSJ2 Goku.here are pics:

ok now i know some of you are wondering where to dl this and why am i working on this if Tapion isnt done.to answer this Tapion is being finished by a friend.i will see about goku i am having trouble with the bone assignments.if anyone can help I.M. me.my AIM screen name is XXMOnkEYmaN289XX

edit* and yes some of the hair is from s-bolt but not all of it.
and the darker color of hair in the back is because of shadowing

Best answers
Hey logan that was you who was on aim?? lol wow cool i didnt know. I thought u were just another dude on the forums that skinned. Lol i shoulda known. Anyway if Bryggz edits the ssj4 skin to make my ssj6 model could ya like help him and skin it maybe? Cuz if ya did it would be really nice and i would appreciate it a lot! Thx a bunch :D :yes:

Best answers
you did alot of modeling for the hair, not alot of thickness just looks like flat poly's but if its what you were shooting for its cool.
it doesnt look anything like super sayian 2 goku though.
:yes:

Best answers
umm not to go off topic here but some tryed to IM me but i accidentaly clicked off the screen and close the ask box so who ever did it please try again

Best answers
looks good, if you want it to look like he just turned ssj2, make the hair gold. But hey, I'm just giving my opinion.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
umm

so you edited sbolt's gohan ssj 2 did you;/ because thats what it looks like you can see the ssj2 gohan hair sticking out from the bangso_oIm positive thats sbolts gohan ssj2 hair because it looks exactly like it

Best answers
yes i did use his hair but..not the whole thing is his hair if you would have read all of the first post you would have read that

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol

Originally posted by Logan4434
yes i did use his hair but..not the whole thing is his hair if you would have read all of the first post you would have read that
:rolleyes: well i personally dont think you always have to but you still have to give him credit because people hate when you dont.Not credit like you have to say you used his model you have to worship him to death:p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom