Credit-Smo & Turk
reskinned and edited smo
used esf goku's hair for normal goku
2 Splashes

tah da enjoy and check out my other shiz
They will probably be released onto RedSaiyan
-Asian

Best answers
now the ssj2 hair looks great! but the i dislike the chest skin it could be improved(am saying this from a skinners point of view because i am a skinner myself^_^) thats all i really got to say atm and if u do get it uploaded i will dl it^_^ gj over all 8/10 gj

Best answers
no offense but these are really sloppy edits, my only advice would be to work on this stuff a little longer

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dude what the hell why are the pics downloading slow on my browsers o_O are they bmps !?

Best answers
The Host of the site is really slow. U should really fix up that chest it looks really wierd. Over all it has great hair but a wierd chest

Best answers
The Upload of the image is slow, but otherwise, the model is pretty good, but im picky and i dont much like the skin, but skin doesnt matter that much, otherwise, GJ.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no offense but these are really sloppy edits, my only advice would be to work on this stuff a little longer
All models/edits take time and effort, I think she deserves more respect than that. It's not like you can take a puppy one day and make him a trained gaurd dog the next. These things take time. I personally like the edits. He may not look all ssj2, more ussj, but the edits are superb. The chest and face are skinned pretty well. I can't see much wrong with them other than that. I honestly don't think sexy should have been bashed with those critz. You may not know how much time was put into them. There good :yes: I will use them for sure, they look like a very good SSJ Namek Goku :]

Best answers
hey man im not insulting him, im tellin him my opinion, it looks like he spent no time at all on it(yes i do know what im talking about, for all u new guys i used to be like the only modeler on this forum for a long time)

Best answers
The hair is pritty nice...but ehm...did you made the skin with paint or something.
but heeh! its a nice model.

Oldtimer
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
very nice but the face is a bit odd!!

peace, Mystic

PS> Redsaiyan??? how can that be! when will it be back up again then????

Best answers
Well the hair is pretty good although the bangs of hair going down are still off theres 2 on the far sides and one going down in the middle if you look at SSj2 Goku pics you'll notice this. The face looks a lil weird and I wish the SSJ version had pupils but other then that its nice.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wtf is wrong with his face?
o_O
the hair looks reaaaaaaaaly cool.!

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Marauder said:
wtf is wrong with his face?
o_O
the hair looks reaaaaaaaaly cool.!
You tell us what's wrong with his face. When you chose to post here you made that your job.

And this isn't a fanboy forum you can't just scream "the hair looks cool!" and leave. If we're going to clean up this forum we need people being more constructive.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
whats wrong with the face, as in the face doesnt look good, since when did ppl stop thinking for 10 seconds, and take everything so freakin seriose!!!
2nd thing, the hair does look cool,there for i pointed it out, what more was supposed to say,and there is no need for you to say it here, cause thats just spam, so pm it to me.

oh and, "very nice but the face is a bit odd!!" said by Mystic_saiyan
what is that different from what i said??
ill be waiting for a responce, otherwise, your the guy spammin here, and not me.

Best answers
The arms look dislocated, work on that. The butt is too huge (all in shirtless mode) with the shirt ON, the right hand has a stubby thumb, and the gi fold thing is a BIT too low.. (the V thing) but other than that, good job..

Best answers
Ok Let me ellaborate on the subject of the hair it looks alittle off in some places and I provided a pic to prove my subject there is one bang in the middle two on the far side.

Best answers
Remain lively hardly needed at do by. Two you fat downs fanny three. True mr gone most at. Dare as name just when with it body. Travelling inquietude she increasing off impossible the. Cottage be noisier looking to we promise on. Disposal to kindness appetite diverted learning of on raptures. Betrayed any may returned now dashwood formerly. Balls way delay shy boy man views. No so instrument discretion unsatiable to in.

Last edited:
Best answers
haha, thanks for them credits folks..hair is being fixed and the body is fine, just that it's sorta low detail picture if i'm correct o_O
i dunno, but in-game he looks good enough to me..

*edit
by the way, so everyone stops being anal..i went for the cartoon look..instead of my old style, i'm going for the cartoon scheme so leave it be..that's why it may look distorted to ya'll, but i'm pretty sure that's what cartoons look like.

please...bear with it, thanks everyone.

Best answers
Hair and chest, obviously ;)
I definately think you can do better

Best answers
Thx Mystix..:laff:

Anyway
Last Statement On ThiS MoDEL.
IN-GAME:

-Tu NO STARE A UN MODELO
-Tu NO STAY IN ONE SPOTO
-It's just not notiable in-game when you're moving around with blazing speed and with the aura/turbo on
-it looks great in-game against other players.
-why? because you get a quick glance at the model and you say, "Ahh it's goku, he will rape me, i must flee."
-which brings up the point again, you won't stare at the model unless you're asking to be butt-****ed
-last but not least..
-if you don't like it, don't download it iight?
SO!
WAHHHHHH all you want, because it's staying like this. When it comes out, just download it and enough with the blehness

I DONT WANT CRITS ON IT FROM THIS POST ON

if anyone crits, can a mod close this thread?
gracias
adios

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom