💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well I wanted an ssj2 goku so it can go with the ssj2 Vegeta I have so I made an edit of Smo's Ssj Goku.Here it is I added more hair spikes to sides and he has 3 bangs in front just like Goku in Ssj2.

Download Link : http://www.freewebs.com/vegetto91/ssj2goku.rar

New Link It Works Now.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
danm thats nice man just make little dar streaks in it so it wil look like ssj2 from in the show but this is a good edit man realy good

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh also btw if you people don't like my edited clothes or you just wanted to go with your set of goku,ssj1,and ssj3 just change the clothes bmp's.So you can have the old clothes I changed the clothes to this because I like em this way but your welcome to put it's own bmp in it.

Best answers
Can you upload it to another host? They got you on hotlinking or something.

Best answers
ForeverZero said:
Can you upload it to another host? They got you on hotlinking or something.
lol Foreverzero, he said to right click and save as. And it just freezes when ever I open it.. its ****ed

Best answers
Did anyone fix the running animation on Smos Goku? He kept crossing his feet when he ran... <(x.x)>

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
there is a goku around somewhere, i tought the one from GSF, that had the fixed version

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This one has it's running animation perfect the only one that had the messt up one was the model of the Super Saiyan 3 Goku had the mistake of the running animation.So do not worry about this one having that bad animation also.Download link is still in progress uploading on some hosts as fast as I can.

Edit

New Link! it works! ^_^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well use the normal skin bmps like I told you or tell a friend to do it for you if you don't know didn't I say that on my first post?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
heh looks like hue/saturation to me.. the only thing i see new on the body is the hair.. but dont mind me

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I removed the logo as well using the photoshop tools then give it a hue/saturation with a redish color.Plus I added hair spikes.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah i like the hair... it resembles goku ssj2 from the dbz series... but shouldnt his gi be orange... oh well who cares its still good

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
O_O Did you guys read if you like the orange gi then put the god damn original bmps!!! >_< you guys are pissing me off with that.For you noobs that don't know how ill just make the one with the orange for you people to download.GOD is not even hard just open HLMV and insert his old skin back.That's if you have a copy of the other models.So export the skin and import it into my edit.

✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Personally i prefer the red suit. Makes a change from playing with the default orange one that i've used for so long. Good Job

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
why is his suit red o_O
doesnt look much..nice try anyway....

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ehm Spectre you should read the posts, he just stated why.

Best answers
is this Goku a skater??? he looks really funny look at his trousers!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Crow why don't you go tell that to Smo the original creator of the model ^_^ ok..Also I only changed the hair and skin bmp's.Oh and Cold Steel you took the words out of my mouth.Thanx! ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom