💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that´s a really great model O_O
i hope you find someone who´s worth skining your model

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks good from all angles but the front im not to keen on the front view of the hair looks a little.....funky. :p but as you said you still need to work on the hair so i will forgive ya. :D

BrunO

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thanks for the compliments! I've already started skinning it, and it should be done by tommorow.

Cya later

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
wow i really like it.. too bad the skin always are bad on the foc models lol lol hahaa.... srry.. i really like the hair.

get a better skinner.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sorry I haven't uploaded a pic yet, but thereason is because my internet computer is down (I'm at a library station now) so I won't be able to post anything for awhile, but I'm still modelling, so when I do, it'll be great

l8er

Best answers
Nice model. Proportions are nearly perfect, great job.

His armpit/shoulder area looks a little odd, might look better when animated into a regular stance.

The hair on the back of his head (near the back of his neck), needs to be a little fuller.

If you fix these few problems you'll have a top knotch SSJ2 Gohan model!

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I love it! I have no beef, who would? Keep up the good work. I love your models SA, love em! :talk:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
very good!

got the hair perfect!

though the sholder points on the upper shirt vest thing look a little pointy..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mesa back!

Hello everyone.

The Gohan model above is about 1450 polygon's, but that's an old one.
I have some much lower poly versions here, all forms of Gohan, including a made up one of what he'd look like in ssj3
http://sa_gohan.tripod.com/g_t3.jpg

here's the smoothed version of ssj2 gohan, but this is the high poly one
http://sa_gohan.tripod.com/gohansmoo.jpg

I also have skinned versions of the gohan's in saiyan armor, but they still don't look all that great. But if you want I can post em.

l8er

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
why is teh file called ghansmoo? is that some cryptic message 2 me? u love me dont u:rolleyes:

j/k

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No, it's short for Gohan smoothed, I would have put the entire thing in, but tripod has a limit on how long filenames can be.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
aww.. i want to see the model too! but for some reason, it always ends up as a dead link..

Best answers
SWEET!

Cool Models. The ESF team should use em if the models get great skins. Does Gohan even go SS3? I've never seen GT so im not sure if he ever does. I didn't think he did. Sweet models. Try and get em skinned soon.:yes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom