Best answers
maybe a ssj4 gohan ;)

it looks good so far can you not make a ssj 4 gohan :D :laff: :laff:

Best answers
the chest needs a few of the faces turning to maintain modeling symetry, the arms need fewer stacks and to be de-cylindrified. beyond that it looks a very decent first polyXpoly.

Best answers
Hey again its time for more pics and updates me and ultra33gokussj3 have been helpin eachother too the limits :p and the results are this (btw it will be more hair and more spikes) flat shaded.

Smooth shaded:

ps tweek have been helping us out alittle too.

Best answers
Hmm, i think that the head just seems too big, cuz the pic is from a weird angle, if not, you will need to do some serious resizing work on it...

Now crits on actual model: the hair looks really not like it should be, it's just a lil too long, and it should not go any wider then his head... The arms look prety good, might need some tuning on the sholders.

Peace Out

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, the heads like waaaay too big, the legs are small, and the hairs weird... needs more strands >_<

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
THE HAIR!!! NO THE HAIR!!! IT BURNS!!!!

the hair ruins the whole package, more spikes, more "anime like" ya know what i mean?

Best answers
The strand goes down waay too far. I'd suggest redoing the hair and try using referance pics to your best. The rest looks fine.. good luck.

Best answers
you need to change the skin tone lighter
and also his pants should be baggier :\
good job tho :)

Best answers
The skin looks a lil dar, and the pants are way too thin around his kneww, the should be baggier like Lurking said...

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ultra is this the gohan model you pmed me about?,....... redo the torso, entirely, the chest area is wayy, too wide, the skin looks good as a base skin, to show you what goes where, but i dont really wanna see that as the final skin,

i doubt i have a say in the skin but if this is the model you were pming me about, some of my own parts i built for my gohan would be part of it,

Best answers
cool cool

looks pretty good i like the body so far keep that up and the model will be great :yes:

Best answers
everything tux and the great nuttzy said is right, also, the clothes dont hang on him right, get a reference pic and ull see that his clothes kinda form to the shape of his body. the way u have it is that his clothes just go straight to his belt...but what do i know, im just a girl! :smile:

Best answers
good

i am sick of all the gohans which are crap.. i just wish someone would make a good one.......this one looks better than most of them so i am looking forward to it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom