Best answers
..Hey ;D no this is not my mdl altho i wisj it was ;) but a friend of mine is scared of crits (shouldnt b) so i hav offerd 2 show it ;D.
Now this is is first mdl and i fink it is a good mdl 4 first atempt so pllz not so harsh on the crits :D, Tankz

..Tweek ;)
And
..?????????

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I need more then that to give critz. Tell your friend that he should add the torso atleast, so we can look at the proportions and stuff like that. For a ssj2 gohan face that isn't so bad though.

Best answers
..he is makin the torso as we speack but hes still 2 shy 2 tell u hoo it is :p :D

..Tweek ;)

Best answers
..Thasts his start 2 the torso ;D

..Tweek ;)
And
..?????????

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That still isn't much, (btw you should fix the link, you can't click it). I really need more to give critz, a complete torso without arms and legs would be good enough.

Best answers
Bah u cant do anything right lol j/k well hey folks i did the model well iam free fro crits and this is the working pic of the torso

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
need to turn a few edges

Best answers
Well its time for updates again on gohan i made the back or atleast alittle on the back and his neck + shoulders heres a pic

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks good, but next time you should add pictures from different perspectives. It gives a better overview.

Best answers
well i just wanted too show u guys this new face not quiet new but almost ive changed alil on it enjoy

Best answers
Hmm, pretty good start, i guess a smooth pic from diffrent sides would be a good idea....

Best answers
ahhh crap man there r too many bad ssj2 gohans, make a good one man its getting really annoying

oNe

Best answers
)V(ajinBob, at least he's trying. By making more models you get better, cut him some slack for god sake. If there are too many crap SSJ2 Gohans, why don't you whip the most amazing out of your pocket right now? Go on, show us the one YOU made that tops all the others. Anyways, Tweek/Goku, keep workin on it dude, it's coming on nicely.

Best answers
well thx for the support and all but remember this is my first poly by poly model ever so dont expect it to be the best cuz i know its not gonna be. and btw i was trying too make the arms and sides but its just overclass for me atm i still need some big lessons in modeling so iam gonna start on another project soon so this model is now continued by UltRa33gokussj3 hes gonna skin it and finnish it. thx

And btw heres a pic of what ultra did we both takes crits:p

an aplause for ultra! :p

Best answers
Looks much better, but can u add chest muscles? The arms look pretty good, but can you give a smooth pic off the front and side, i ll host it, just mail me [[email protected]]

Best answers
ya give him some chest muscles and what happened to the part of the hair where it goes down?

Best answers
the muscels is on the way be patient we are tryin too make as mutch as possible at it before next pic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom