Best answers
I have some screens of a model i made, but nowhere to postem =/ so anyhelp would be nice

(and im forum impaired)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well guess I helped another....adds you too 32 people

np but for people to crit your model you usually show a left view,right view,front view,and back view

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
J... good try on your draw over.. not entierly perfect.. I'll give it a go aswell ^_^

[J]

Best answers
as long as i give him the general shape and the right amount of muscles, im happy :)

Best answers
should make him a little shorter, and the hair should be a littl more foward.the arm muscles could use a little more work.
they seem to be out of proportion.
and the waist line should be a little more bigger.
hmM good job so far tho ;)

peace

Best answers
k, Ill fix it, (im on different comps and my network is screwy.... so ill proly post updates tomarrow or late tonight.

btw when im done modeling this ... if ne 1 wants to animate / skin this thing feel free..... my "Skill" ends with modeling:devgrin:

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers

here is a draw over.. keep at it.. I like what I'm see being developed...

Best answers
This model would be great if it weren't for the weird ass muscles, and the funky nose..... Keep at it, and try to fix the arms atleast, cuz noone is gonna notice the nose in game anyways.

Best answers
ehehe... :) well personally i like the muscles but, if their that wrong ill changeem,

I made the entire model with extrusion, thats why its so .... oddd... heh. i think im gonna restart from the neck down ... i messed him all up lol, thanx for the draw over, that'll help alot!

(i made this model in an hour so.. i might be done by tomarrow,

this is my first gohan model, and first time ive tried keeping the poly's low. this gohan is at 950 triangles

ill post recreation in the morning

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dont redo it all, just look at x's draw over and redo the arms

Best answers
ok last post b4 bed ...
http://www.villagephotos.com/viewpubimage.asp?id_=2151715
i tried to fix his arms .. i think they are more unporportional now(his head looks a bit small...easy fix), but the shape is better, hes a little shorter, and his chin was narrowed a bit, and i added some face detail.. Plus i set up all the instancing crap ... so i have no serious problems

ok more updates tomarrow, gnite

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He looks more like brolly then gohan.

Best answers
Good start, kinda flat chest and weird arm muscles. Looks more like brolli then gohan=> hiar and face.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
try to stick to the draw over.. and the arms have improved on that last render u make.. but got to fix up the boooooody ^_^

nice work

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom