Best answers
Originally posted by ethernity
TO RAVEN BLADE:

I think they meant with the sentence: Come here to discuss the models from ESF or to show off your own models/skins
(for ESF)

By the way its the ESF forum and this stands under Development so its Development for ESF!!!!!!!!!
you couldnt be more wrong, contact an admin, any admin, and im sure they'll tell you taht the models dont have to be for esf

i feel NeD's skin is better, xept for the eyes, and i dont agree with his changes to the proportions, and his skin looks as if hes 8, instead of 12

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by ethernity
TO RAVEN BLADE:

I think they meant with the sentence: Come here to discuss the models from ESF or to show off your own models/skins
(for ESF)

By the way its the ESF forum and this stands under Development so its Development for ESF!!!!!!!!!
unfortunetly its not correctly put.. so there fore ne one can post what the hell they want for which ever mod/project they want...

if you dont like it why dont you complain to these people to make a general Editing forum for ne one.. so we can leave ur little esf forums alone...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ned you should make the final edit into a model and release it for esf :p :p

Best answers
Hey why don't you go to your sayancrusaders forum or DMZ or SOS or what ever to normal DBZ forum or you can go to a Half-Life forum or Milkshape forum or what ever but why ESF when it isnt for ESF why?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Cause I post on multiple forums.. not every one knows of the existance of other forums.. their for I've got to do this to get a divers responce..

Best answers
he just wantz peoples opinion on the model/skin

STOP WINING, ITS NOT FOR ESF, LIVE WITH IT !!!!

there

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by Styreta

there
Thank you!!! thats exacly it

Best answers
Originally posted by NeD
OK, well it really needs alot of work. But instead of posting blurb here i've decided to do a paint over on your render of what i feel needs work [other people may disagre].

Hope this helps.

Good luck,
Ned

:)
hehe even I agree :D, but hey thanks for going to so much trouble to help. I will definatly take what you did into account while I am fixing the skin.

Best answers
http://members.lycos.co.uk/ned7/ssj2gohan_edit.jpg

Maybe u should listen to Ned. It sounds like he knows what he is talking about. Lol its kinda funny tho. It really turned ur model inside out in a way. What i mean by that is he really changed a lot of things on the model. But they r both still very good.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by Styreta

there
**** off b!tchaliscious :S

and the model is not that good the cloths are all wrong :S but the skin is nice :S

Best answers
waht is saiyan crusades ???? a QIII mod? a sepreth game???? tell me more plz

Best answers
well i jus skimmed through this post and i realized that everyone that looks at the models expects tem to be given out to ESF
for one, you guys probably saw the model before it was skinned, and you really should know that its not even close to halflife standards... this model is proly at least a grand over what half-life was made to handle
oh and i think someone around here said that DMZ uses 3000-4000 poly models, well only for 2 chars i think and the new ones comin out arent even 1500

ill jus head back to the dbq and dmz dev forums where everone isnt so goddamn "gimme gimme"

Best answers
Originally posted by Enfinity
well i jus skimmed through this post and i realized that everyone that looks at the models expects tem to be given out to ESF
for one, you guys probably saw the model before it was skinned, and you really should know that its not even close to halflife standards... this model is proly at least a grand over what half-life was made to handle
oh and i think someone around here said that DMZ uses 3000-4000 poly models, well only for 2 chars i think and the new ones comin out arent even 1500

ill jus head back to the dbq and dmz dev forums where everone isnt so goddamn "gimme gimme"
Not everyone in this forum is "Gimme Gimme" types just a low % of them, like the low posters which come in to say Make Me This, Make Me That, Can You Send Me This, Can You Send Me That

But the posters in this post, now it isn't for ESF, they are just too stupid to reply correctly and say "Great Work" so they flame and whine saying "Hay if its not for ESF, then don't post it"

And frankly what right do they have in saying this, read the forums guildlines. If this wasn't allowed, i think this thread and many many others would have been closed and removed off the forum a long time ago. I know i'm not an Mod or a member of the ESF Team, but i think i speak for all the people out here that respect the talent and time these guy put into making these Models for "FREE"

Low Posters, and the retarded people. If you don't like what you see move on and don't bother others. You are just jealous of these guys and so you flame at them about there work. If this model was for ESF the behaviour of this thread would be totally different.

Anyway "COFFEE TIME"

Best answers
hi i really adore the model and skin to bad it isnt for Esf but i admire your work cause im a rookie in modelling and skinning good job how long did u work on it.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
It wasnt me who skinned it.. but it took me a month about to model it, and Halcyon took about a week to skin, GJ over all but still a few minor edits to be made...

Best answers
I am re-working the entire skin as I type this, I have just been a bit on and off with my pc at th moment, holidays and for once I am actually quite busy, I should be done fairly soon, hopefully just as I finish Mistery X will have finished his brolly ^.^.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom