SSJ2 and other Transformations in ESF

Best answers
I was just wondering how it will work, getting other transformations and all in ESF. At like 4 mil PL in SSJ mode, everyone is already a 1-2 hit kill... So You could just imagine what it would be like in SSJ2 and SSJ3. Would this mean that the more transformations that get put in ESF, the weaker all the characters get?

Best answers
well, other characters will also get new transformations! and i don't think it will be unfair at any time! the ESF surely will think about that....

Best answers
yea they made a big typo and said there was ssj2 in 1.2 now they changed there mines

Best answers
Ha, everytime you get ssj3 and shoot a kamehameha it would crash the server.

Best answers
What they are probably going to do is lower the power of the current transformations and make final transformation as power (if not a bit more power) than they are now. I can't imagine beam being more powerful than they are now being any fun at all...

G-Bear
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
That not how esf works.

Pl system works like this the.

3 people at 15.000.000 and 2 people 3.000.000.

Those two people will make very little explosion cause what esf does is take the average pl of the server and that the base of the explosion (when normal you`ll make like 3 meter(10 feet) in diameter explosion with a generic beam)

In this case the average pl is around 10.000.000.

As you can see those two people are way below the average so the will make tiny explosion.

But those three other people will make big ass eplosion cause they have 5 times the server average pl.

That how it works, just tried it.

Record what kind of eplosion you make with generic beam you without other people and then make a demo when a buu joins(so the average pl will raise) and then make a eplosion with a generic beam and you`ll see that it be smaller.

Edit: Atleast I think that it works this way I could be wrong.

Best answers
seems to be logical....

and i think, when more transformations are done, you faster gain PL!

Best answers
I think the new tranformations will be cool, but i just wish they could come up with some way to get fused characters. Maybe that could be some new transformations like gotenks, gogeta, etc.

Best answers
Um whoever wrote that long thing, doesn't seem to be addressing the topic at all. The point is, if more transformations are added, going SSJ3 would bring your PL much higher than the average, thus causing unbalance. But I don't think that will happen. What they could do is create blast radius caps for each beam, so that they can't go beyond a certain size, but perhaps can still do more and more damage as PL increases, as they do now. Also, maybe they could add some sort of feature where the players are separated out. Already weaker players are barely visible on the scouter to strong ones, maybe they could be eliminated entirely at a certain point. For example, you go SSJ3, obviously no one stands a chance against you anymore (except others at that level), so maybe you can no longer see or attack people who are still at normal level until they ascend. That way there are different levels of play, so the elite players, after owning the n00bs, go to the next level and start fighting each other with their high-powered attacks, and don't always just slaughter n00bs and people who just joined. Suggestions?

Best answers
That's actually a pretty good idea. That way noobs won't get owned all the time and the elite players can have a bigger challenge.

G-Bear
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Dr. Zaius said:
Um whoever wrote that long thing, doesn't seem to be addressing the topic at all. The point is, if more transformations are added, going SSJ3 would bring your PL much higher than the average, thus causing unbalance. But I don't think that will happen. What they could do is create blast radius caps for each beam, so that they can't go beyond a certain size, but perhaps can still do more and more damage as PL increases, as they do now. Also, maybe they could add some sort of feature where the players are separated out. Already weaker players are barely visible on the scouter to strong ones, maybe they could be eliminated entirely at a certain point. For example, you go SSJ3, obviously no one stands a chance against you anymore (except others at that level), so maybe you can no longer see or attack people who are still at normal level until they ascend. That way there are different levels of play, so the elite players, after owning the n00bs, go to the next level and start fighting each other with their high-powered attacks, and don't always just slaughter n00bs and people who just joined. Suggestions?
That was me and omg I read it wrong (DOH)

Wasted 2 mins on typing that :|

Edit: and ace fusion won`t happen atleast I think they said so :S(I could be wrong:S)

Best answers
cool idea but wat if theres only 1 ssj3 on the sevrer o_o then he'll have a bunch of invisable normal leval ppls attken him :D. but thn again he could just shoot a kameha and blow them all up :rolleyes:

Best answers
Yea your probably right, they probably won't have fusions. However it sure would be cool.

Best answers
No, I don't think there should be any interaction between that SSJ3 and the lower level people...think about it, when Goku goes SSJ3 in the series, could, for example, Goten even scratch him? Obviously not. Those lower level people couldn't hurt him by the rules of the series, so if my idea was implemented, they couldn't hurt him then either. They're just ignored...like insects ;) And if there's only one SSJ3....that's a problem. But I think the rest of the idea is pretty sound.

Best answers
Dr. Zaius said:
No, I don't think there should be any interaction between that SSJ3 and the lower level people...think about it, when Goku goes SSJ3 in the series, could, for example, Goten even scratch him? Obviously not. Those lower level people couldn't hurt him by the rules of the series, so if my idea was implemented, they couldn't hurt him then either. They're just ignored...like insects ;) And if there's only one SSJ3....that's a problem. But I think the rest of the idea is pretty sound.

Thats not right, the reason that Goku was much better at SSJ 3 then Gotenks wasnt because of PL alone it was because of experience :) gohan probably had more power but he wasnt as good of a fighter as Goku :p

Best answers
SSJ3 will most likely have a huge ki burn, so that you could only pull off maybe 1 full kamehameha per ki bar, then u'd be knocked down into SSJ2.

Best answers
Rather said knocked down to normal,
that atleast if you want it to be like in DBZ, look at goku fighting kid buu, his ki dropped and he fell from ssj3 too normal

G-Bear
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Dr. Zaius there is already no ineraction with people with higher pl and people with a lower one.

If you have like 100.000.000 pl and some other guys has like 25.000.000
he almost does no damage to the person that has a pl of 100.000.000 pl.

And I think ssj3 won`t be that strong.

They probably will set a durations of the times u can stay in the form and you`ll almost won`t be able to do a kamehameha cause of the trendmendous ki drain.

Best answers
im thinking they will drop the trans multipliers to make the game fairer

consider this...

Goku: SSJ(x1.5) - SSJ2(x1.75) - SSJ3(x2)
Vegeta: SSJ(x1.5) - SSJ2(x1.75) - MajinSSJ2(x2)
others: form1(x1.5) - Form2(x1.75) - Form3(x2)

and so on so the max power increase will prob be x2 so basicly the game will get weaker but because of the trans at 5mill etc it will hardly be noticable

well atelast thats how i see it :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom