SSJ2 and 3?

Best answers
hey ESF team i was just wondering if there is ssj2 or 3 in beta1.2 please get back to me soon me and my brother really want to have ssj2 :laff: :devgrin:

Best answers
i know this isn't really a help question but i figured it would go better here than in suggestions heh

Best answers
well just for reference i think its going to go straight to 2.0 beacuese of the ...... well not going to say :)

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It isn't going straight to 2.0 from the information I have collected over the past month. You can probably expect new transformations in either 1.3 or 1.4 . 1.2 is jumping the gun a little...

Best answers
A little?!
Damn boyster, it took them a whole bunch of months to ttweak the game just abit and add a few attacks. I know its alot of work, but if you think a 1.1 took a while, hot daaaaamn its gonna be a whole long time till ssj2 and 3 come, a hellova long time.

Wow, and this topic has become a nice regular graveyard for double postings, sonic isn't doing his job properly :) :D Only J/K's , dont kill me plz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, most like in Mid 2004.

Best answers
Originally posted by {SSJ}Master
A little?!
Damn boyster, it took them a whole bunch of months to ttweak the game just abit and add a few attacks. I know its alot of work, but if you think a 1.1 took a while, hot daaaaamn its gonna be a whole long time till ssj2 and 3 come, a hellova long time.

Wow, and this topic has become a nice regular graveyard for double postings, sonic isn't doing his job properly :) :D Only J/K's , dont kill me plz
Actually they added attacks, also multiple power struggles which was probably a ***** to code, they also planned 1.2 melee, probably worked on getting adult Gohan into the game, also probably a bunch of things behind the scenes those of us who have inside connections can even see....

Point is, from what I've heard 1.2 will be almost purely a melee revamp, and since they are already working on it, you probably wont have to wait as long. Adding models and animations is probably the easiest thing to do actually.

Best answers
Heres whats coming next:

Beta 1.1 = Tweaks and Bug Fixes

Beta 1.2 = Melee Upgrade

Beta 2 = More Transformations

Here's list of projected Beta 2 characters :

Goku -> SSJ Goku --> SSJ2 Goku ---> SSJ3 Goku
Vegeta -> SSJ Vegeta --> SSJ2 Vegeta
Gohan -> SSJ Gohan --> SSJ2 Gohan
Mirai Trunks -> SSJ Trunks --> USSJ Trunks

Piccolo -> Super Piccolo --> Ultimate Piccolo
Krillen -> Mystic Krillen

Freeza -> Freeza Form 2 --> Freeza Form 3 ---> Freeza Form 4
Cell -> Cell Stage 2 --> Perfect Cell
Fat Buu -> Evil Buu --> Majin Buu (or Super Buu) ---> Kid Buu

Maybe some other characters from the series, but you will have to wait and find out later

Best answers
Damn cant wait for 2.0 most leikely ill be in college by then damn school damn it all to hell.

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You guys truly do not know anything about the versions that are coming out. I can tell you that it is not 1.1, 1.2 then 2.0. There will be a lot more then that.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
and because none of u know no point in having a topic about random guesses :p

also people instead of posting again use the edit buttion

dubble posting is not helpfull and is spam it isnt hard to hit the edit buttion and add to ur first post

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom