Ssj2/3/4

Best answers
I personnaly think when this mod starts fixin the bugs it has it should later on add a few more characters such as....

- SSJ2/3/4 Goku
- SSJ2 Gohan
- All Frieza's Forms
- Add the Androids
<b>- ADD BROLLY</b>
and if you have time :) Radits

Well basicly that is all the characters taht are good that should be put in but are there a few gameplay/ideas.... Yes there is and if you flame me i shall kill you :)

- Fight The APE:) everyone Vs a transformed sayian!

Not as many as i thought but meh

Well that is about it keep up the good work ESF and valve may notice you even more!

Best answers
Read the forums beforeyou post for the love of god.

Brolly - NO MOVIE CHARACTERS!

SSJ4 - NO DBGT!

Why can't people read the boards, it'd make more new posts, And less bandwith use on the servers..

Best answers
(from canada eh...can hardly tell)dude all these been suggested zillions of times(lol beat you to it people with 200+ post)

Best answers
You know you have no life when you have to flame people for posting inocently on a forum thinkin ur all higher power that is when people start the hacking and violence dumb people like urself dont respect people thinking you know all and such well maby if you were to pay attention as i should have i said suggestsion from me which is probly = to anyone saying it including your self next time think before you post and post more then 10 words!

<U><b> ADMIN CLOSE THIS PLEASE I DONT WISH TO LISTEN TO THESE FLAMMERS!</B></U>

Best answers
yea comon guys, look at this poor innocent guys that u guys r yelling at for being nice n suggesting ideas for ESF.. don't blame him for not reading ne forums, he's just here to suggest ideas!

chill pyro.. :)

Best answers
Were not showing disrespect to you, You are shwoing it to us, We are saying show respect to the admins because they have to read through these endless posts and deal with the flamers, and n00bs. Also, i'm not flaming I'm pointing out that you should read through the sticky posts they will give you insight as to what has been sugguested.

Also, ALL of this has been sugguested, and the team is working hard, there is another patch coming out soon that will add adult gohan i believe, along with the fact Brolly has been sugguest WAY too many times. Along with the fact the adroids were major parts of DBZ, So i think they'll be added, Sit tight and there will be a patch out soon enough.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
grow up pyro, u think that was flameing, they where just telling u too look around before you post

Best answers
And don't cry to an admin because of your own ignorance, read abit then sugguest something intelligent and new.

Btw, The All vs oozaru(sp?) sounds pretty cool.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pyro I do suggest you read the forums before you post
All transformations will be in, in the future
No movie of GT char's or transformations tho

If you had read there would have no "flaming" (not that there was any)

Pyro I also suggest you grow up

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom