Ssj

Best answers
hello

how do you instal the ssj forms that i download it from http://www.redsaiyan.net my friend says you must download them here in the archive folder but i cannot go on the site he gives an error sumbody please help me !!!!!!!!!!!!:talk:

tnx

cyaaa , SLaYeR

Best answers
What are you talking about installing the ss forms are you playing beta1 esf cause if so then all you have to do is get to the nessecary pl to hit the form like for ex goku's is like 16,850,000 are something like that then you hit z and you transform. But if this is not what your talking about then srry I don't know.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by ss4goku2003
What are you talking about installing the ss forms are you playing beta1 esf cause if so then all you have to do is get to the nessecary pl to hit the form like for ex goku's is like 16,850,000 are something like that then you hit z and you transform. But if this is not what your talking about then srry I don't know.
er, 16,850,000? no its about 5,000,000 or something...

Best answers
No its 2,000,000 because 5,000,000 is perfect trans same for vegeta.

Best answers
ur ALL wrong!!

goku transforms at 1,750,000. he reaches perfect transform at 5,000,000 which means instant transformation (when u got 5 mil on normal form)

vegeta is the same as goku except from the first transformation. his is 2,000,000.

gohan the same but transforms at 1 mil. so does trunks.

krillin is at 3 mil. doesn't have perfect (im 90% sure...)

buu at 3 mil and perfect at 5. freeza (or however u write this
I D I O T ' S name) transform at about 2 mil. im not sure.

about cell i dont know. and....that's it. (if i forgot any1 just tell me)

Best answers
yup thats right sts, **** i kiked u from my server today, sorry =( i was practicing and didnt want ne one to join.. PLEAS FORGIVE ME!!

Best answers
O my correct my itsy bitsy mistake mr perfection i was giving a rough estimate what the hell did you make yourself and handbook of esf junk?

Best answers
Originally posted by VorteX
yup thats right sts, **** i kiked u from my server today, sorry =( i was practicing and didnt want ne one to join.. PLEAS FORGIVE ME!!
hey, i dont even remembering being on ur server (dont b offended..) so its ok and u dont have to b sorry :) btw...r u from israel? cause i usualy enter only israeli servers...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom