SSJ transformations

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hai there,

i know the first time when you will go ssj it will be animated,

after that it was told that youd simply pushed a button, my question is, is the transformation gonna be the same as the first one or,would the first one be like goku turning ssj in frieza saga
flashing hair and all,

the second time, would ther be an transformation??
i mean not like hit "q" poef i am a ssj,
but with a little more dramatic in is, like taking a pose and then powering up and c the miracle?

if this is answered bfore, can someone link me to that?
i couldnt find it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
to answer ur question yes there are transformation animations

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Personally, I'd like to see music and anims everytime.

-Karrde-

Best answers
yea i would like it to be so like the whole map knows ur transforming

lots of yelling and dramatic music and what not.....

Best answers
i think that wen u go SSJ u get a really big golden aura and maybe a little ground shaking effect and a cloud of dust swirling around u sorta liek wen gohan went super saiyan 2 during cell games

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There will be transformation fx and animations every time u transform!! There is just one difference depending on ure powerlevel!! When u reach the pl needed to transform, u hit the button, and it will have the transformation music along with the fx!! For the next 200,000-300,000 rise in pl, it will play the music, but after that, there is no music!! He will just scream along with the fx!! Hope that wasnt confusing for u guys!! :p

Best answers
i hope that the music is not server side based... it would lag to all HFIL (hell for all those NOT employed by funimation)
did u guys fix the music (mp3) player? half-life commonly crashed, even with the fmod.dll fix, if i went to the mp3 menu and pressed stop

Best answers
this may or may not have be done but...how many "classes" will be able to transform will it be all goku,trunks,gohan,vegeta,cell,buu,freiza etc? or will there only be a few?

Best answers
Even krillin? That would be weird. Is krillin bein taken out of the beta? Cause hes a wimp like Yamcha, Chou-su, and Tien?

Best answers
How does one call Yamcha, Tien, and Krillin A Wimp!....as for Chou-su...he is a wimp i geuss, but Tien and Yamcha!, are you serious! c'mon man they are pretty strong for humans, have you ever seen the vid of Trunks vs. Tien, for someone not even Saiya-jin he puts up a wild fight,.....anyways....just thought i'd say that..

Hendrix is god!

Best answers
True they are good for humans But they have no REAL main attacks....well Tien has the tri-beam attack(not sure if thats real name) in the cell saga but thats about it..... so no point in puttin those guys in sad to say :cry:

Best answers
Yeah, i know their good for HUMANS (except for Chou-Su, i dont know what the F*** that thing is), but im comparing their PL's with the rest of the characters.

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
The six dots represent the six years he spent training as a monk before searching for trainging with Master Roshi.

Best answers
Krillin was just as powerful as goku when they were kids and then goku got a lil bit ahead but i mean krillin is/was human and goku was saiyan thats pretty damn good for a human...chou-su is like a genetic freak of natural kinda like tien and his 3rd eye O_O

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom