SSJ Transformations

Best answers
I also have 1 question... the extra attack u get when u go ssj will it be a new attack that wasnt in the alpha?

Mog

Best answers
Originally posted by Enforcer15
Your ki does not drain when transformed, however, if your character's transformation is not a permanent one (such as buu's or cell's, etc., which are permanent) you will detransform if your ki is 0 or if you PL drops too low (from low HP).
is freiza's transformation permanant too? and why is cell's permanent... it would have been cool to see a detransformation animation where he spits out an android :]

Best answers
yea that'd be hot. but then again he only lost his power when he spat out 18... so for it to be accurate, everytime he got hit very bad, he'd have to spit out a 18 and before you know it you got 18's laying all over battlefield after a good 30 mins of playing.

Best answers
It dosent have 2 be EXACTLY like the show.. jst make cell spit the android out, dats all... i fink thats perfect...
Unless its not perminent..
ay wot r the new moves u get when u transform, i know vegita and i fink goku, but wot about the others?? In that sence, if there r others that gain new moves

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom