SSJ to SSJ2 to SSJ3 to SSJ4

Best answers
It would be cool, if they did ssj2 like this, u ge ur ssj tranformation, ur pl goes up, u get to ur perfect tranformation. When u get ur perfect,thats also the same time u get ssj2, so u get to ur perfect, u press x and instintly go to ssj, then if u press it again u go through the tranformations effect for ssj2, and then the same deal for ssj3.

Best answers
heres a point are they going to reduce the power of PL?

heres what i mean. at the moment a SSJ can blow half of the map up...sooo what will happen when a SSJ3 fires a full k-wave? will the very substance of exsistance destroy itself?

errrr.....i know theres a cap but in the case of that then the point of gaining pl is to transform and thats it... but i suppose the higher the PL then the less damage people with low PL can do to u.

Best answers
hope you don't get in trouble with that grphc mr.masj.....it belongs to worldcraft...... ;)

Best answers
in order to keep it balanced, they are going to have to invent some type of transformation for the other people ot keep up with goku and vegeta's ssj4..

krillin transforms and gets a mullet...
piccolo transforms and turns pink...
gohan... um transforms and is no longer g ay...
buu transforms and is half skinny and half fat
frieza transforms and loses his pubic voice
cell transforms and has purple skin with yellow poka dots

those are my suggestions

*edit* Godhand.. that is the best little dbz animted gif ive ever seen...... mini episode and stuff lol ;D

Best answers
im thinking about killing him and stealing his sig.. care to help out??

Best answers
i say ussj is stronger then ssj2 only slower, for balancing, and ssj3 is just alot faster or something, if it was stronger to it would be almost unbeatable

Best answers
In the show, Goku said he could only maintain ssj 3 form for a certain amount of time. Maybe it could constantly eat up ki, or just fade after a period of time.

Best answers
Originally posted by KarrdeKNR
Trunks is just fine if ya know how to use him.

And the idea on the board is that once you're powerful enough, you skip SSJ and go directly to SSJ2?

-Karrde-
don't skip that part, it takes the whole fun away of transforming.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah... I think all the players would like to be able to choose which form they're in. Once you have enough PL, just press transform 3 times to go SSJ3, and descend 3 times to go back to normal. Not really a hassle. Some people just like to power down and bum it a little :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u wont skip ssj to go to ssj2 by the time u are strong enough to go ssj2 u will have perfect ssj transformation so it will be instant ssj then the animation for ssj2 will play when u hit the buttiona gain

this is why there is an accend buttion and a decend buttion instead of one buttion that makes u trans to the highest level and back down

Best answers
Errr...dosen't goku have to go ape in order to hit SSJ4?

Course I wouldn't mind having a 7 story target for my final flash ;D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thats why ssj4 wont be in

and the fact that thats gt and gt also is not going in

Best answers
that could just be done with another model, so first hed be powering up, then the model would become an ape, and at the end of the transform he would be ssj4 (and golden oozaru is alot smaller then normal oozaru, about 2.5 times the normal size would suffice)

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Man GT WILL NOT BE IN ESF 1.3 maybe never and if you have perfect trans for ssj and SSJ 2 and ssj 3 just by presing ascend buton 2 times you will go to the last form, and that's that, for SSJ 4 just add the model SSJ 4 it's to unbalance and GT sux (I think evryone that want's SSJ4 they don't know a god them thing about GT)

Best answers
i didn't know esf was around that long -.- but yeah, dead :O

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom