ssj Sugestions

Lost in space
Banned
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
swoop trans, would be a nice suprise to your opponent with the sudden speed increase I guess as tehy wouldn't suspect it coming unless they saw your pl.

I think someone suggested this before though. It's a nice idea but I think it got turned down before. Btw, your'e using software mode o_O .

Beta Tester Squad
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
yes why not use software mod if u use software mod u can se the bugs much beter

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
john_volkov said:
yes why not use software mod if u use software mod u can se the bugs much beter
thats fine if you're willing to give up nice graphics :/

I like the idea, and I think that it should be seriously considered.

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Me too, it would be nice to get the speed boost as you fly at someone. Reminds me of Vegeta in the Cell Games saga.

Lost in space
Banned
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Ravendust said:
Me too, it would be nice to get the speed boost as you fly at someone. Reminds me of Vegeta in the Cell Games saga.
Not just there but both Vegeta and trunks do this various times through out hte entire cell series (On the way to fight cell 2nd form, Vegeta while searching for the androids etc).

β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
People forget that people tend to be bastards on the internet, the speed boost might be useful, but it might also be abused, i dunno about you but in evm with the swoop boost i know how much easier it is to hit somebody. Imagine being able to do it constantly off and on all the time, i cud also see it getting scripted. Nice idea in theory, but this is similar to teleport in swoop, if ur good enough u can do it anyway without having it coded in.

Btw John, Software mode has more bugs because esf was not designed to work in software mode, infact you're loosing out on all the improvements to the graphics and it lowers performance standards, its really not a wise thing to do.

Beta Tester Squad
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
I did not said a speed booster i just said to turn in SSJ in swoop and it will have a speed booster but but a small speed bust fron 216 to 280 and it will be grate

β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
I should think that the speed increase is more than enough, though i like what TwisteR suggested, if it costs a little ki it'd be okay, but to be honnest i know myself that i cud abuse it to buggery, i dont see what the problem with stop>trans>swoop is, i can do it in under a second at perfect transformation.

Beta Tester Squad
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
well yes u can do it in under a second but it was use in DBZ and it culd be use here and if u look at the ki bar at the gif u will see the ki drain swoop drain and ki drain to transform this is for swoop >stop>swoop but i will like to just swoop and turn in ssj

Freelance Mappzor
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Well i kinda like the idea. Since you have to be at perfect transfirm level anyhow XD

Beta Tester Squad
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
of curs u will have to be at the perfect trans to do this and this will be a grate supreize attack u know swoop in a persont and bam SSJ he will be like OMFG (actualy the n00b :D)

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
I love this idea

@donnierisk-where in SA do you come from? (Maybe take this to PM...to not get a warning for going off topic)

Best answers
Davidskiwan said:
but it might also be abused, i dunno about you but in evm with the swoop boost i know how much easier it is to hit somebody. Imagine being able to do it constantly off and on all the time.
Realise though, that in evm it takes a decent portion of your ki to do the boost, and its so easy to teleport, and even with a kaioken/super kaioken, your going at such hi speeds, you cant control your turns, so they can teleport, and your ki drains so low. So really if it were to take up most of your ki bar, it would be harder to hit them with 1. the increase of speed, you cant turn fast enough, and 2. the huge loss of ki, even if you do hit them, your outta ki.

Btw making it cost 1/4 of the ki, your swoop drains about that much every swoop, making it alot harder to do.

β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
erm, in my experience with swoop boost, you swoop towards the enemy, press the button just before you think they're gonna teleport and you hit them before they get chance, i use it all the time, usually has a 90% success rate. And i know i can use less than 1/4 of my ki to get from one side of a map to another (involving freefalling). Im not entirely sure what point you're trying to make though feromorna.

Also, remember perfect trans levels will most likely be lowered in 1.3... but anyway i think i'd have to play with this in a public server to really make my decission.

Beta Tester Squad
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
this is a small speed boot this can not be spamebel ucan use only once to transform and thinking about it from normal to SSJ 3 like in the show wow :D

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
i like the idea too, i think the team meant for this to happen, but the swooping aura prevents it from happening. If the team didnt want this to happen, then it seems like they are purposely trying to slow the game down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom