Ssj-ssj4

Best answers
The buu saga was boring.. But I just bought the whole Saga on DVD and the best episode in the whole series is when Goku goes SSJ2 with the spirit bomb and kicks buu's ass. its like Episode- 217- Spirit Bomb Triumphant.. Awsome episode, I've got it on my computer too :d

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That just seemed so cheesy. Why can't the bad guy actually win for once? The writers make him invinceable and then take him out with one foul swoop at the end.. Wishing back Goku's energy... what the hell kind of tactic was that? Another bad plot twist involving those god awful dragonballs.

Best answers
Yea, the tactic was horrible.. The badguys have won before... I mean freiza killed Vegeta and Trunks... Uhh He blew up the Saiyans planet and wipped out the Saiyan race...

Best answers
I've got to agree with you there, Sonic Boyster. It was a really cheap ending to an already bad saga.

When i first heard about Buu blowing up the earth, i thought to myself 'Finally, the supposed terror of the universe is gonna win for once' but then i found out about this oh so cheap ending and couldn't believe that they actually done that.

I'm actually starting to wish they had ended it after the Frieza saga, as Akira Toriyama had planned. But then, saying that, we wouldn't have seen the fight between Goku and Cell, never would have had Gotenks and never would have seen Vegetto.

Best answers
As I've said, I didn't mind the Buu saga that much, but DBZ went downhill IMHO the instant Cell absorbed 17. Perfect Cell is just Freiza Mk II and the saiyans became absurdly powerful. Piccolo, one of the coolest chars and best fighters, even degenerates into comic relief in the Buu saga. Argh!

It probably would have been cooler if DBZ ended after Freiza, but we probably wouldn't have ESF if it had ended there, so I don't mind that much...

Best answers
It should have eneded after andriod or cell saga. Not frieza sgaa, thats oto early. Buu saga was total crap. They kill off all of the characters but Goku and Vegeta and add 2 other main characters their sons Goten and Trunks. Piccolo, Krillin, Tien, Yamcha, Chaoutzu, and even Gohan become just a bunch of weaklings that they fight for.

EDIT: I personally believe the show would have been a lot better off w/o 'acsended' super saiyans. Just SSJ stronger and stronger cuz SSJ2 just blew ne1 who wasnt a saiyan out of the water.

Best answers
..................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Best answers
LOL

i give you props on this one scooterman ROFL.
Krillin An Afro? LMAO that would look so funny.

Ultimate vegeta...wtf?
Add tails for who? No one has a tail in dbz, not one saiyan.
So why add it? cause itd look cool?
hey ive got an idea! why not give krillen an afro! Yeah thatd look cool as his second transformation. Yeah i know it was never in the show but jeez itd look cool.
anyway i heard somewhere that normal saiyans cant go ssj with their tails attached. Only the legendary ones can.
mabe you can give him a really cool attack like
get drunk. And Dance Or Something. Or Mabe Once He Transofrms He Gets Chased Down By The KKK LOL.

Commen To Morone

dude i mean comeon the show would be that really interesting if he didnt go ssj3. plus if he just got more powerful and powerful it wouldnt really attract people that have been watching it for years.

also i like ssj4, ive seen a pic and if im right they have silver hair right?
they look cool then.

Best answers
Lol. Yeah it does. BTW, my earlier post said SSJ4, even though I wrote SSJ3...is some mod playing pranks and messing with my posts again? Oh, and it is Marron. Marron is the French word for Chestnut, or brown. Believe me (I'm gonna complain about more stupid misspelling and stuff in the bored topic :S).

I really don't think we should add SSJ4. What special attacks would you give him? Why even bother with going past SSJ? And for the last time, SSJ4 is DBGT! They aren't adding DBGT things, remember? Otherwise there would be a Pan. My comments are hereby no longer focused on this thread.

Best answers
Personaly I Loike the ss4 Look, but they Shouldnt Be in ESF Why? Cause It'd Be Pretty Lame, I Dunno why, it Just Would

Best answers
My personal favourite form is SSj2 and I also think SSj4 sux.
I would be so happy if they add ssj2 and ssj3. I personnaly liked the Cell saga a lot. The buu saga was ook with vegito/vegetto and gotenks but Gohan was, even as mystic gohan, too weak and a real wussy. As the great saiyaman he is also very ridiculous (<= bad spelling) imo.

Best answers
i like ssj3 alittle bit more then ssj2 but ssj2 rules yeah, i like it when gohan was the only ssj2 i wanted them to keep it that wa for a while and that was *** as hell when they put 7 years later right after the cell saga they shoulda showed them training and stuff and what they were doin on earth besides like watching goku and pikkon fight like little *****es...lol o well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom