Ssj-ssj4

Best answers
hmm in beta 1.1 will they have ssj2 aleast? because all they really half to do is put some more spikes and like electrictiy and BAM there u have ssj2..then you guys can work on ssj3 n then ssj4 turn the hair black and rip the shirt off and grow some hair like a man and a gorilla and you gots ssj4 :)

c-ya

Best answers
hello Mr. 13 posts. as has been discussed in every possible way, the team has previously stated there will be no DB GT or DBZ movies. Unless that has changed, you have won the noob of the week award!!

Best answers
now koblano, be nice, rember u were new, once and i think u asked questions like this

ok to u ultimate vege, the 1.1 is really, just a quick update from teh beta, fixxing some bugs, adn adding some thinggs they were unable to put into the beta, because of time, although there are some surprise, things not on the list

im pretty sure that more transformations, will come in l8r releases probally beta 2, and are Koblano said there is no gt or movie stuff, in dbz, so ssj4 is out of teh question

lol, im being nice, thats new

Best answers
yes i do

remeber wat the devs say 'BE NICE TO NOOBS CAUSE U WERE ONE ONCE'

Ultimate Vege, u wont get snoty replys, if u look around the forums, useally teh stickys at the top of each section of teh forums, will tell u wat u want

Best answers
Where can i find a place to play on the net with esf. with some good comp..:fight:

Best answers
and no you cannot just go add more spikes and say you have a ssj2 they have to make the trans animations all the animations for the models and sounds

Best answers
give them time......it will just get better and better...:)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Don't forget, Saiyans arn't the only chars in the games, they have to make other transformations also.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
eventualy the highest ssj level will be ssj3 which will only be useable by goku unless they add gotenks in

no ssj4 cause thats from gt and the teams only doing z

and its not like having transformations for the other people will be a problem freezers gonna get 4 eventualy cells gonna get 3 buu i dunno prob like 3 too

so it will all work out

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no it isnt ssj4 is stupid and doesnt look anything like an ssj level

Best answers
I agree with Hibiki... SSJ4 is just waaaaay off the saiyan looks... I mean they are furry and have longer black hair... Not very saiyan like if you ask me!

Mog

Best answers
saiyans should have tails, therefore ssj4 is the most saiyan like.... altho theres nothing stoping ssj1-3 having tails... :]
also, many saiyans have long black hair (raditz, brolly, etc...)

Best answers
I agree with vegeta that tails will be good but only if you pick tthe person that you want a tail.

Best answers
i think they should make some kind of diffrent look for picolo when he powers up...yes yes i know he doesnt change in the cartoon...but maybe they could do the cape thing that quite a few people want...i also agree with you ppl that ssj 4 isnt that ssj'ish it looks a bit....hairy and fuzy...like some kind of evil toy bear

Best answers
Ultimate vegeta...wtf?
Add tails for who? No one has a tail in dbz, not one saiyan.
So why add it? cause itd look cool?
hey ive got an idea! why not give krillen an afro! Yeah thatd look cool as his second transformation. Yeah i know it was never in the show but jeez itd look cool.
anyway i heard somewhere that normal saiyans cant go ssj with their tails attached. Only the legendary ones can.

Best answers
For once I can agree with Hibiki SSJ4 is ***. Pink fur everybody. Yes pink fur. Did I mention pink fur yet.......

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom