SSJ Shadow is making a Model of Cooler.....We need help

Best answers
We are having some problems making this BMP file 97 kb. Photoshop cant compress BMPs.....well, at least on mine it cant. We were wondering if some of the people from the ESF Team could tell us how u made it that small. Right now its at 285 kb. Please help....

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
teeheehe. do you guys index the bmp's before you compile them??

Best answers
in case u didnt know they cant be in rgb color, they have to be indexed, i think thats what darktooth means

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
heeh. no prob

CCX2

C
His 3rd form

Listen, if I send u the BMP, SAVE IT and make sure its the same size as the one in the email...

some of you dont know what parts to color,so Ill tell you.
we will start with the face and Tail. I have the red under his eyes done,I just need someone to color and mouth and nose part of his skin (the whole inneer face inbetween the red lines)m purple,and make his tail a darker shade of purple (ssj vegeta colored it to light)

Best answers
cooler looks a bit short 2 be cooler... like he was taller than freeza and u cud tell easily..... but wat can ya do ur just changing the skin.... so yeh i'd say its ok i guess..... i give it a 7.5/10 :laff:

CCX2

C
It looks more realistic in the game,I just tested it today,and I made an Evil skin for it as well,so the one uve downloaded is Crap

Best answers
wow u edited the colors, now THATS leet....

=P

still looks good though

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom