Best answers
hey i finaly got around to making a ssj mystic gohan model that ISNT battle damaged,but i have to give credit to R@!D3R and AzN for making the/releasing the model/skin and someone that icant remember making it non-battle damaged,all i did was edit the hair,heres link,enjoy,oh and theres a pic on the page ;) http://www.esfmodels.cjb.net Copy and paste link in address bar if it doesnt work

EDIT:I misspelled R@!D3R's name,sorry

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dled it, it looks good.
P.S.- I use CallWave too, hehehe :laff:

Best answers
Lol

lol ya i tried to get rid of that but it didnt work :D at least no numbers are shown ;)

Best answers
Gohan never went Super Saiyan after his training. Not untill GT atleaste. The yellow needs to be briter, more detail also. You definelty need to color his eyes turqoise or a light blue/aqua green blend.

Best answers
picky picky

Man you really like your skins to be perfect dont you?anyway its my first reskin so dont crit me that much

Best answers
hehe when you read what i say, let the voice in your head be something soothing dude, i was just trying to let you know the things your missing for it to be a worthy first skin. when i started my first skin was just a hair recolor to.
:tired:
just get on www.google.com and do some image searches, you can really get some good references there. the only thing id say to stress is get the eye color down, with the aura on the hair color really doesnt matter. the eye color doesnt me diddly ingame but it cant be a true ss without as freeza says "thhhhooooose eyeeeeessss...the eeeeeyyyyyeeessss!!!"
:)

Best answers
good job. but i mean WHO CARES whether he goes ssj or not. if the person wants to do it he or she can. you shouldnt care wheter he doesnt go. if someone wants to use it theyll have it.

Best answers
any more

I need some more crits actualy so i can revise the hair,ect. so please post your idea on it and what you do/dont like

EDIT
**I updated my model page so you can download a bebi vegeta with a tail,hes majin too,added an anti-es banner,ejoy!**

Best answers
:yes: :yes: for you trunks good model and certantly for the first time reskin:yes: :]

Best answers

but i have to give credit to R@!D3R and AzN for making the/releasing the model/skin and someone that icant remember making it non-battle damaged,all i did was edit the hair
:rolleyes: all i did was edit his hair,because so many people wanted a ssj mystic gohan that wasnt .rar and wasnt damaged

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom