Best answers
nice to see up-to-date vegeta clothing. i suggest a line between his shirt and his pants because it looks like he's wearing a blue jump suit.. hehe. if you have that already, disregard the previous sentence.

Best answers
I will try that yellow eyebrows,

And the belt, wasn't it just a blue jumpsuit? Correct me if I'm wrong

Best answers
i just did some research on vegeta's clothing and found out it is a jump suit. you have proven me wrong. so i guess i can say your model is pretty accurate! hehe.

Solid_Rock

S
makes his eyebrowns yellow thats important for a good majin vegeta skin... all else its real good.

Best answers
yo man u NEED green eyes and yellow eyebrows! they are the key to a good looking skin... makes it look like u actually spent time on it...

BTW: i know u didnt spend much time on it cuz i could have done that in like 30 seconds flat...

Retired
Best answers
yeah that model and skin is just a rip from the original ESF one. you only changed the hair.

Best answers
yeah, if u are going to post a new skin, make a new one from scratch... makes u look better...

Best answers
Soz to whoever made that model,but you are some cheap little punk who obviousley cant model nor can i but besides the point if u gonna try then good for you but i have to agreee with judge

u ripped the ESF one off
im sure every 1 will agree but look at ESF vegeta's hands especially the fingers then look at your

hahah exactly the same.
id say u ned to apologize for calling judge a jerk cus he's right.

Best answers
Soz koblano,but you are some cheap little punk who obviousley cant model,nor can i but besides the point if u gonna try then good for you but i have to agreee with judge

u ripped the ESF one off
im sure every 1 will agree but look at ESF vegeta's hands especially the fingers then look at your models fingers

hahah exactly the same.
id say u ned to apologize for calling judge a jerk cus he's right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom