SSJ Goku Trans [BTL]

Best answers
damn that looks great man it really brings the dbz feel out alot more. im really lovin how guys have it so far. i really cant wait to see more

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm completely blowen away (and i got hit by some lightning , ouch)

Nice stuff , More dbz feeling in that.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nice stuff..., is it just a fade between models? or is there an extra yellow skin in the model file?.... whats this break the limit?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Davidskiwan said:
nice stuff..., is it just a fade between models? or is there an extra yellow skin in the model file?.... whats this break the limit?
Its a Fade system that our coder created, hes rewriting transes and all other systems for this aswell.

And Break The Limit was once called the "STARS SSJ4 Plugin" around here if you remember seeing this at all. But is evolving past a mere plugin.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks sw33t. The fading should be a tad faster though.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah fading should be faster, there was a weird fade somewhere...instead of going black>fade>yellow it when black>yellow>fade>black was a bit weird...but nice work on it...thats the way the esf team should do it >.>

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the first time goku goes ssj in dbz it goes black>yellow>black>yellow, it cud do with being a bit faster though

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Definantley nice. *me goes to finish pixel shading module*

edit

Oh, and, btw, its done by creating avatar model which is alpha rendered from nothing to max, and then max to nothing. I'm not creator of this, as I'm having a hunch, but it can be pretty easy done.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I agree, could be a bit faster but otherwise awesome :yes:

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Make it faster if you can. But PCjoe said that the transformations will be edit-able. So like we can configure them to our liking. Does this mean we can speed up the hair and stuff ourself?

DMW

Best answers
Sweet,that was Exelent,You guys got a hell of a coder with ya.So you guys call it BTL now,dont you guys have a new forum.I think i saw it but accedently closed it.If your looking for a tester. What are your requirements for becoming a Tester?Ill gladly doit.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yus! *Points to sig*
and well when need more testers ill post about it..

And Phoenix, this isnt the fx script, if you think it is. Its the trans for BTL addon. But i think with the fx script you can do things like this.

dor

Best answers
iam abit confuse we can have it and transform 2?

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
They're completley redoing, they are totally blocking normal ESF stuff, and doing they're own...

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
RavenTrunks said:
Yus! *Points to sig*
and well when need more testers ill post about it..

And Phoenix, this isnt the fx script, if you think it is. Its the trans for BTL addon. But i think with the fx script you can do things like this.
Blah, I was wicked tired when I wrote that >.>

Here is what I ment to ask. This BTL thing is a whole new addon, and with 1.3 comming out with the FX system and all, what's the point? You will be able to do that, and you'll even be able to make the muscles bulk up smoothly and stuff.

And if this is release for 1.2.3, i'm going to guess that you need it to play on a server who has it, just like EVM. Which means even less servers to play on per version right? This is why I hate addons.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You know you can Download EVM and make your own server.
So you dont need to play on an CoronaServer

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SSJGoku83 said:
You know you can Download EVM and make your own server.
So you dont need to play on an CoronaServer
You misunderstood me.

Allow me to explain.

If you have esf beta 1.2.3 you can only play on esf beta 1.2.3 servers.
If you have EVM 1.2 for 1.2.3 you can only play on EVM servers that are for 1.2.3
If you have BTL(comming soon) You can only play on BTL servers. There are not that many servers to begin with cutting the amount of servers a person can play on.

As of now say there are 30 servers. half are EVM and half are ESF. You can only play on 15 servers because you either have esf or evm.

If you still don't understand there is no hope for you.

And to stay ontopic: I thought that the whole fading out and stuff is cool, but the fact that the music and words just cut off and stop, really annoys me. Hope that will be fixed, though I'm not for the opperation. Sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom