SSJ Goku Trans [BTL]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dReAm KiLlEr said:
Long? I think it's the same time as the regular ESF Trans D:
yes it is, but if hes judging by the length of the video, its that long to show off the effect more.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Amnestometh said:
Wow, that's an extremely long trans. I could go to the store, and when I came back, that would still be playing. I suggest shortening it just a little bit, you don't want your transes to be as long as EVM's. But I like the hair fading, very cool.
Transformations that are permanent are gonna be long. Like 100% frieza is planned to be a perma-trans, but the transformation sequence will be long and spectacular. It will be long like EVM's...but unlike EVM's, you're not looking at the same sprite for 30 seconds. There's going to be a multitude of effects.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Perm Trans suck :p
Always have to use an Plugin to disable perm trans -_-

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SSJGoku83 said:
Perm Trans suck :p
Always have to use an Plugin to disable perm trans -_-
They only suck when the power difference isn't very good. Power wont be raised by multipliers in BTL. When you transform, your PL will raise a specific PL amount, such as 1 or 2 million, rather than multiplying your PL by 2x or 1.5x

So it really wouldn't make any sense to fight non-trans in most cases.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeh but i sill dont like it to be only 1 Time able to Trans.

When there are Perm Transed the it should be HALF Perm Transes.Like i once Suggested.

Example you have Buu, you go thru all the Transformations and Cant Descent anymore, but when you die and spawn again you are able to Make the Transes again. That would be an way where i could live with.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SSJGoku83 said:
Yeh but i sill dont like it to be only 1 Time able to Trans.

When there are Perm Transed the it should be HALF Perm Transes.Like i once Suggested.

Example you have Buu, you go thru all the Transformations and Cant Descent anymore, but when you die and spawn again you are able to Make the Transes again. That would be an way where i could live with.
and who said it wouldnt be like this...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How would I know ?
but when you do it like this then its not bad, cause i needed to use an plugin to descend for certain forms.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
perm transes are there to make characters unique, their powerlevel requirement and pl multiplier are all based on wether they're permanent or not, otherwise buu, krillin and cell would be even more overpowered than they already are, being able to drop down their powerlevel to gain more powerlevel when transformed is for characters with lower multipliers and lower powerlevel requirements. Thats the purpose of permanent trans's, i see no reason why its a bad thing, it makes the game more balanced.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom