Ssj Goku Skinned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bolteh2

B
OOOOR...

we could leave this open for custructive critics/comments and remove the ppl that flame and spam

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Errr i dont like teh everyones post exepts Nuttzys,Crackers Jack, and S-Bolts
all of u are sayings its Crappy.ALL U ARE ****ing loona ticks not even helping out. and Da Linksta PLEASE,DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT IT OK?????You are not the tread creator of this thread nor a mod.I like do hear good critz.*post anything thats crappy,i will nuke ur house,and ur girlfiriendor boyfriend.

G-Bear
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Slim// if u can`t take critz then don`t post u`re work here :p

It`s to light and like stated before it`s way to pink.

Also his eyes and nose look weird.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i can take crits i just dont like the other post are saying like its crap and yeah im looking for a skinning tutorial for a ref :/. and its being fix

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
calling something crappy is far from contructive, tell him WHY its crappy if you think its crappy, the majority of the posts in this thread failed to do so,

IMO, the yes are too small, and the mouth is too low, the shadows on the face look misplaced, hair could use some texture, even if its just a simple gradient

ive explained why it looks so bright, and that 2d effect would look about the same if you applied that rendering style to ANY model,

Bolteh2

B
ok, i guess you guys didnt read my first post in here.. stop going off topic, stop spamming and stop flaming..

only constructive crits/comments are welcome, if i see any of this being violated ima get nasty

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sbolt u are nasty Lol

How do u take out the shinyness thing :/ i hate it

★ Black Lounger ★
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
look on the render thats more like it :D i like the render..

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
yeah...now its looking better now that its 3d...add another post to this when you get the face done pls?

Best answers
Yeah .Slim!! You did it now! :smile:
Your new skin rox :yes:

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Whoa i didn't even notice.I thought it was Crap :/ like everyone said it was crap.Nice Post Kreshi :)

Best answers
Da Linksta USSJ said:
:laff: :laff: the hair too bright, i gotta agree with Cracker Jack, very crappy lol, and true goku's not pink..... :laff:
Yes, lets comment on the hair color. Dumbass.

It's ok, better than ur others. But as usual...
Fix the damn neck!

Heh, too bad I can't upload, ;X sux having to find a host.

Fast 3 min and i'm tired.

Basically... You over-exadherated on the size of things.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Goku doesnt have six abs..

well i fix the neck like u said :)

Best answers
his face (nose mouth and eye) positioning and shape make him look like a feline.

for those who dont know, a feline is a cat.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
heh thats dans skin just edited.. u can tell because teh top vary's from the bottom *unless im wrong*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Morpherex drawer is correct man because if you look at his breasts or wahtever you wanna call them they look like some boobs and the skin parts on the left and right look like some old lady body.Morpherex drawer you can use it as a guide on how to do things right dude.Also I have a question I thought people can have a six pack not a 4 pack because that's sorta weird..

Best answers
Galst Vic said:
Morpherex drawer is correct man because if you look at his breasts or wahtever you wanna call them they look like some boobs and the skin parts on the left and right look like some old lady body.Morpherex drawer you can use it as a guide on how to do things right dude.Also I have a question I thought people can have a six pack not a 4 pack because that's sorta weird..

The model actually has a flaw I see though. The belt/pants should be a bit higher up I think, because the way he's drawn he wars the belt a bit high. Not sure about the 4 abs thing though, you might be able to have 4 depending on the way you train.

It's nice I got the neck deal thru ur head, bout time o_o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom