Best answers
Well i decided to try my hand at skinning. I did not make this model or the original skin, as you can tell it was xpertly done by Mr. Smo himself. This is a skin edit
I wont release without his permission either.
Also I edited the mesh.

Can i get some crits tho please?

http://geocities.com/trigunbd/smogokubdmg.txt

Best answers
Face is good, but scars on belt and arms look too symmetrical. Perhaps assign another material to ONE arm and ONE side of the belt (belt could be remapped in ms3D as it is decal mapped I think), put the arm skin in this material (you will get the same skin on the arms as before but you can edit both on their own) and make different scars. Would look betty IMHO

Best answers
uh
there is no SUPPOSED to be
its not like there are rules on how bad you can get beat up

Best answers
uhhh i think u shouldn't do that to the belt. if that happens it can fall off at anytime.... And i like how u didn't rip off his freaken shirt. Most of the time Goku just rips off his shirt or takes it off. but u should have his orange shirt ripped in a diagonal way to show his blue shirt

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ya on almost every battle he has his shirt half ripped or taken off.Try making the blood mored darker something like this forums red dark color.

Best answers
*offtopic* lol ii thought that was a belt

*ontopic* ya u should really have goku with only part of his shirt ripped off, As Omega said Goku usually just rips off his shirt or takes it off.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Sin Goku

Location: Somewhere out there Face is good, but scars on belt and arms look too symmetrical. Perhaps assign another material to ONE arm and ONE side of the belt (belt could be remapped in ms3D as it is decal mapped I think), put the arm skin in this material (you will get the same skin on the arms as before but you can edit both on their own) and make different scars. Would look betty IMHO
first of all... i got nfi wat 'decal mapped' is, when I skin map I usually only have 1 leg and 1 arm, this saves space and time :p, having two seperate arms and legs would be twice as hard and would also make model file twice the size

Best answers
That's why I adviced "exporting" one arm's skin, so they don't need to be similar. By decal mapping on the belt I mean that there's only one side, so you don't need Unwrap3D or such stuff to make a simple skinmap for this part of the body and you can use ms3D to create such a new one by clicking "remap", that's all what I meant, that it was a simple thing ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom