SSJ glow

Best answers
Maybe there could be an ssj glow such as when you use final flash. I think that glow would be great for ssj

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no, he means when u use final flash u get a kind of aura around u, and he means that u should also get it when ur just normal SSJ

Well about the idea, i like it kinda, but if u ever played BFP, u know that it was there 2, and it should be maked that u can put it off when u want, cuz it CAN get annoying

Best answers
Yea if the glow was able to turn off it would be better. It did get annoying sometimes on bfp, but still it would be a neat affect to have

Best answers
if its gonna be like in DMZ.. i dont like the idea... cause the ssj-glow there is in DMZ is really ugle.. dont like the idea.. cause in the series they dont always got an aura around them when they are ssj. its just like the aura thats there already is witch you can turn on and off..

Best answers
HEJ!!! better idea when your @ perfect transformation level u get that glow?

makes it more fun to be @ perfect aswel.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think when you have turbo on as ssj, u should emit light, like a kiblast but yellow and a bit less bright...

Best answers
actually what i would like to see is when you reach perfect transformation you get the those little lightning bolts around you body

Best answers
yeah I always wanted the little lightning bolts... those are so pimp...

Best answers
fryd4good said:
yeah I always wanted the little lightning bolts... those are so pimp...
They would be really good indeed, but only when you trans to a SSJ2. (In fact, they're kind of a special detail of the ssj2 transformation)
We'll not have the second transformation available so soon, though.
Just sit and wait! :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom