ssj facts or not facts

Former Forcepit Member :(
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its speculated that the normal ssj forms we all know from dragonball z are not real ssj forms but that the ssj4 form is the real form of full super siayajin note vegeta talking about the legendary ssj you see an oozaru in his refrance aka golden oozaru of the super saiyajin so stating this gold hair is just an explosion of inner power nothing more than the ozzaru trying to escape from the body but only theres no tail for the real transformation to begin

post your views on this matter

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I kind of miss threads like these..
I think the sudden surge of power and vast amount is not normal for a Saiyan, so hormones within said saiyan releases and/or creates more (temporary) phaeomelanis thus creating blonde/yellow hair.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wasn't the hair thing kind of just the strong aura? Like their hair color and eye color don't actually change, they just burst with energy?

And yes, i missed these too. Though i hope that we don't start getting 4 of these each day >_>

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Same as i posted on 2 other forums.

Vegeta is talking about Sayian transformations. And Sayian transformations are Ozaru. But teh legend goes that every 1000 years there is one Saiyan that is different. Hes a Super Sayian.

Originally SSJ1 was the Legandary SSJ stage. And Goku was to be it. He was allso supposed to die with Frieza when Namek blew up. But due to the fact that DBZ was making so much cash Toriyama continued the story and started spreading SSJs like flies.

SSJ4 is just something they came up with at Toei animation. they made up the fact taht he has to transform from Ozaru and gave that design to Toriyama to design what Goku would look like as a half monkey.

Thats all there is to it. No speculations needed.

Oh and if a mod sees this. Can he move it to anime ^^

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally SSJ1 was the Legandary SSJ stage. And Goku was to be it. He was allso supposed to die with Frieza when Namek blew up. But due to the fact that DBZ was making so much cash Toriyama continued the story and started spreading SSJs like flies.
I thought Toriyama was threatened or something like that to continue DBZ.
Also the publisher pushed roughly to continue it as well.

Former Forcepit Member :(
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I thought Toriyama was threatened or something like that to continue DBZ.
Also the publisher pushed roughly to continue it as well.
aparintly his wife thretand devorce if he did not continue

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
aparintly his wife thretand devorce if he did not continue
... No...

Akira Toriyama was sent death threats and the studio he worked with pressured him into continuing due to Dragon Ball's popularity.

Anyway, Dragon Ball GT isn't considered canon.

Lord of Chaos
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
its speculated that the normal ssj forms we all know from dragonball z are not real ssj forms but that the ssj4 form is the real form of full super siayajin note vegeta talking about the legendary ssj you see an oozaru in his refrance aka golden oozaru of the super saiyajin so stating this gold hair is just an explosion of inner power nothing more than the ozzaru trying to escape from the body but only theres no tail for the real transformation to begin

Your lack of grammar makes this post extremely difficult to understand...

Honestly I'm with the group of people who think SSJ4 can't really be included in the whole SSJ argument since GT wasn't created by Akira Toriyama...

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
uncover_bunker?

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
uncover_bunker?
No, both their mannerism and grammar are different.

Like I stated before, Dragon Ball GT isn't considered canon as it wasn't based on any works by Akira Toriyama. The only involvement Akira Toriyama had with Dragon Ball GT was character designs.

Now, in regards to the scene in which Vegeta was talking about the SSJ of legend while witnessing Goku's fight. During Vegeta's dialog, we see a silhouette of an Oozaru with a yellow outline appear behind Vegeta. Many claim that the silhouette is actually a Golden Oozaru - the form Goku underwent prior to achieving SSJ4 in Dragon Ball GT.

But that would make absolutely no sense as Dragon Ball GT wasn't even in planning at this time. Not to mention that scene in the anime wasn't in the manga. While there were a few panels of Vegeta wondering if Goku had fulfilled the legend, there was no silhouette of an Oozaru to be found.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom