Best answers
i figured id just make my ussj trunks into an ssj trunks too, i still need to remap some areas of the gloves, but other than that im almost done, what do yall think so far?

SSJ Armored Trunks

and here is my progress on my ussj trunks

USSJ Trunks

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Waaaahhhh! I can't see em stupid geocities, however, I'm sure they're better than your older models!

Best answers
damn geocities! it says itll be up in an hour....so it says, but yeah in my opinion they r better than anything ive done before

*edit* welp looks like its bakc up

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Those are sweet! The ssj and is awesome except I don't really like the face, and the ussj is awesome too, love the hair!

Best answers
thanks, yeah im reworkin the face on the ssj, and the hair a little bit, cause the front profile isnt exactly right i noticed

Best answers
your modeling has improved greatly from the first ones you've posted... very nice job

Best answers
those are some realy nifty models!!! the one thing I can see that has any bad qualitties is it seems a little short

Best answers
yeah i know the tricept is a little point, its cause i used the poly recuction to make it right around 1000 polys, when he was all rounded he was about 1400

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Both the models are very good. The only big problem I saw was on USSJ Trunks's armor. Its back seems a little horizontally stretched.

Scruffie

S
I like he skin better. The models still have a lot of skill in them. Practice more and you'll have some pretty l33t skills.

Best answers
yeah the back pic is old, i fixed it, i guess i should post a pic of that too, well i will when i get home, but remember, the first pic is the only updated pic, the rest r old

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dun liek it. did you meen he was at 1400 polys or is still!? O_O cause if its 1400 you need to get rid of wasted polys.

I can see wasted polys on the legs and arms and other places. proportions aren't great either.

I admit its good for a first model... Otherwise keep trying. It is beter then I can do. Fix some of the model up and it'll be a lil better. I heard you should try to keep it at 1200 polys or less for the HL engine.

Best answers
u dont know very much my friend. the model WAS 1400 I SAID WAS, and wasted polys on the leg? are u kidding?? well at least most people know what they r talking about, thank u guru, always nice to know i got a fan. ill bet this guy doesnt even realize, even tho i said, the top pics on the page r the only ones of my updated models and skins.

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
rofl dude you gotta learn how to take criticsm I HATE the model so what others liek it. You cna't please everyone. Plus I asked a question I wasn't sure what ya ment by the 1400 post

its cause i used the poly recuction to make it right around 1000 polys, when he was all rounded he was about 1400
I thought you ment he was higher then 1000 polys. Then you did some stuff and brought it to 1000 then did more work and it went to 1400. there was no use of periods.

And dude you wasted polys on the inside of the knees like theres a triangel. WTF? thats wasted polys Trunks never had triangles poking out of him.

The tricepts are pointy. Thats kinda stupid sense he never had pointy muscles :S

The SSJ hair is ****ed the front is like 4-5 hair things and there not anything liek real SSJ hair. (Yes I know Trunks had weird SSJ hair.

Fix it up You can't make better models with out people telling you what they hate.

Best answers
what r u talking about pointy tricepts?? i just told u that the first picture on each page is what the model looks like now, the second and third pics r there so u can compare, and in none of those pics does he have triangles in his knees. i dont even care if u dont like my model, u rnt too bright since i have to spell everything out for u

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom