Best answers
good ol' fashioned milkshape and adobe photoshop

*edit* well this will be about the last update i do for ol' trunks, hope u guys like the finished product, ive corrected some things like ive added a little rim around the bottom of the armor as a saiyan should have, his forearms were a little too long and the gloves were too big and the hands were too small, so i fixed all of that, then i made the boots more realistic looking, altho u really cant see in this pic, take my word for it, well here ya go, first is regular ssj as u can see, the second is a side/back shot, and third is USSJ

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u should try takeing the wasted polys and makeing the model smother cause right now there kind of blocky

Best answers
Well i recon thats Still kick ass work, and OWA, Do we realy need to no your HATE IT? where as Biki said, Its looks kida blocky, fair point, but come on, Stop acting Childish OWA, Well what ever im not going to argue 2, Lets stop this arguments now, and get back on Topic.

G-S

Best answers
well i hear what u guys r sayin, but i dont really care anymore, i got my car last week, ever since then, i kinda stopped carin about computer **** all together, cause i got a big wad of cash and wheels, and i think once any guy gets that its time to say goodbye to computer stuff, i mean ill probly be around here weekday nights still cause i like esf, but i think my computer knowledge gainning and creating era is past, cause like, i guess it was just bordom that made me model and stuff, cause now im like, why would i want to spend my free time to make this stuff anymore?(no offense to people who like doing that stuff)

Scruffie

S
Because... you can make money doing it?
It's fun?
It injects a tiny amount of joy into other peoples lives?
Good enough reasons for me.

Best answers
yeah well im a 16 year old guy, so its a tad different,
1)i aint gonna make money from it
2)it isnt what i consider fun anymore, gettin laid is my main interest right now, sorry to be graphic but i just want u to see where im coming from
3)if it brings people joy, they can learn to model, it was fun for me for the first few weeks, then it just got old, but with alot of people i know its an art form, just not with me, i just did it out of boredom, and this ends my modeling career, thank u to the people who made me better, and to the people who were just rude, cause they were rude and dealing with rude people builds character and people skills, well im about to go drive around with some buddys, so see yall later!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom