ssj and ssj2....

Best answers
i have to ask....what's the difference (outside i mean....not power) between ssj and ssj2? dont mind the lighting bolts...besides that.

u can hardly c that the muscles are bigger...the hair is the same...so what's the dif?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Look closely at the hair. In ssj2 it is more spiky and a bang falls down and covers some of the face. Plus the muscles are a lil bigger.

Best answers
SSj has blonde hair and blue eyes...ssj2 has gold hair and green eyes...then in ssj3 they have long gold hair a glowing blue eyes...dont know why though

Best answers
no all ssj levels up to 3 have green eyes
in in some cases with the lightenin they look a tinted blue

Best answers
the hair is never gold, its because of the aura it looks like gold...but anyways, the bunch of hair that covers the face - only goku and gohan has it. i think goten and trunks 2 but im not sure. and they have it cause that's their hair, has nothing to do with ssj1/2/3. but still, i know their muscles are a bit bigger but u cant c it! so what's different?! they look the same

Best answers
their hair i can easily tell the diference each spike of hair goes directly to their head instead of being like one giant cone.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Watch that flame, Magus. Next time its official :\

SSJ2 can be most easily told by the almost constant aura on the saiyan, and by the lightning. The hair gets a bit bigger and spikier, I think.

Best answers
Ssj has several strands of hair that go down across there face, and ssj2 only has on strand of hair that goes directly across their face, but also there hair is more spiky, oh and all forms of ssj but ssj4 have light green eyes

Best answers
SSJ is supposed to have green eyes. there have been a few times they messed up and made blue eyez, but it isupposed to be green. I don't know episodes bcuz i am not a DBZ fanatic, but i pretty sure i've seen blue eyez with Goku once

Best answers
as for u Majin_You - i know about the lighting bolts and stuff...i said besides that. the hair stays the same...only with gohan it looks spikyer because he had a bit long hair....so we are DONE with the spikier.

as for the eyes....GREEN AT ALL SSJ FORMS BUT SSJ4. we are DONE with the eyes too.

as for u Abhorsen - only goku and gohan has
strand of hair that goes directly across their face
and that is because that's their hair! look at vegeta! he doesn't have a
strand of hair that goes directly across their face
. so that's that 2.....

trust me on all of these cause i AM a DBZ fanatic. but besides these...is there any difference?!

Best answers
goku's eyes go a purpley colour when he is ssj3. if you dont believe me watch episode 230 of the dub, and you will see. it even shows you a close up of his eyes.

Best answers
yes, and goku's eyes in ssj3 have pupils. Other than slightly longer hair, i can't think of anything to really seperate ssj2 from ssj :\

Best answers
SSJ2:
Greater muscle mass than SSJ1, and a few more inches of blond hair that is usually lighter color than ssj1. Occasionally accompanied by lightning.

and whats this about super saiyans having blue eyes? no way. they call it green, but in the show it looks more like teal. but definately not blue.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
depending on the hair style is what the ssj2 hair looks like

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom