Best answers
i maid some changes as u can see well hpe u like it.

Best answers
what u could do is either have the hair shorter or make all of it come down except the back but that would prob look too much like trunks umm its closer but i dunno still needs to be changed gj thou

Best answers
i have seen a real picture of ssj4 gohan aand i remeber he doesn't have yellow hair no offense he has red

oNe

Best answers
lol, no you haven't Gogeta, there's no real SSJ4 Gohan. Anyways, Tridan, about the model... I think the hair stands a bit too tall and remember to have it hanging closer to his back cos it doesn't stick out like normal SSJ hair. Also, don't forget the ears, hehe.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol oNe beat me to it, awww. anyway, i see two holes at the sides, are they the ear attachment thingys? (some assembly required :)) also, whats that dot on his forehead?

Best answers
dont wrry about the ears and the holes ill cover the holes when i get the time.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Still looks flat from the front of the pants. o_O Or is it like that?

Best answers
well, the hair looks good... but bad at the same time. Work on blending the spikes and the long part more, or get rid of all the thin spikes, and add some shorter, smoother ones like the rest of the hair.

Best answers
I like it eaven thought i doesnt exist af is fake and pics a redone , but stile nice one

Best answers
i can wait til u guys are done i want to see ethe final cuz i have been looking for a ssj4 gohan for awhile so iwould like to no what site this will be on or is it for your own personal use?

Best answers
Yeah.. about everyone that has posted in this thread has established that DBAF is fake, so we all get the point. The model looks good, but the hair looks very sloppy, according to refs the hair should be growing out of the back of his neck also.
PS SSJ STLYE you sig is too big methinks.

Best answers
k i done with the model but i dont no how to export it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey your a model/editor your suppose to know how to export >_> ROFL! well anyway to export Smd. Go to file then export half life smd and replace the old smd.Or just export smd....But make sure you already assign the bones so it can export.

Best answers
i know ultra its tiching me and it says somethings else when export it and plus this is my first time.

oNe

Best answers
Well for your first time it's a commendable effort, well done. So what's happening about a skin?

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i like the concept. can't wait to see it skinned

Best answers
does the ultra quad have a download site?? JW! cuz i want som,e of these ssj4 and gt skins they got like in there sig sorry if this is spam or in the wrong place

Best answers
hey

iv seen a picture from stuido Tomita that looks like that. that hair looks nothin lik the picture but nice try keep at it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom