SSJ 3 Goku Photo Request

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
can you upload a goku ssj3 with this new and improve model ??? please it is really
be awesome !!!
you can upload the ssj3 goku when he's lightning is on and aura on
btw: do you guys improve the lightning from the last video we see them ???
Tnx For Help Dev Team !!! Great Job !!!

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We generally have a rule being "Don't call us, we'll call you". Meaning we show things as we see fit, not by request ^^

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
We generally have a rule being "Don't call us, we'll call you". Meaning we show things as we see fit, not by request ^^
Ok but still it will be awesome with the new model and you dont anwser my
lightning question did you have an improved lightning ???
Tnx For Help !!!

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok but still it will be awesome with the new model and you dont anwser my
lightning question did you have an improved lightning ???
Tnx For Help !!!
Effects change all the time, depending on daltes whim. So yea its probably different by now. And trust me, when we have something to show, we will do so.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah that's probably what he meant since you're part of the team in some degree now. But since we didn't have a PR guy for so long... it's understandable.

Also ontopic: Maybe the (new)ssj3 model isn't done yet so there's nothing to show right now.

Best answers
My favorite POTW is Burter on the Island test map with a sunset in the background; I'd be content with something as simple as that. I'm always looking for cool ESF pictures to make my desktop on my computer and phone. Right now I'm using a screenshot of Namek from the 2011 maps preview video.

a gif of gameplay would be nice ^_________________________^ I thought he playtest footage from last year was perfect; there is a penis load of clipping and a roll bug but everything else is eye candy in my face.

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Maybe better not to see or know the best things in game and then when we get to game we get mind blowed ? :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom