Best answers
heres my final release for my ssj3 (i might anim the hair someday) but it works in game and looks ok althoguh it will never compare to smo's awesome model its an appetizer for if he ever releases his for esf lol dont tell me to change anything cuz i wont u DL and do it ur self eheh

THIS MODEL IS OPEN TOTALLY TO EDIT PLZ FEEL FREE TO AND DONT BOTHER ASKIN ME lol :)

DL HERE V

http://geocities.com/javkrd20/ssjgoku.zip

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I took a look at it in HLMV and the skins looks low-res. not
like in the pic :-\

Best answers
damn

no link of dakd is working for me ??:cry: :cry: :cry:

Mystic-ROsHI

M
He looks way too buff and his head need to be less big. nice work... just work on it a little if u have the time. im sure it will turn out to be great.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well if you have hlmv you can just export ssj goku's skin and slap it on DaKD's model. thats what i did and it looks fine.:]

Best answers
heres is a fixed version of Dakds goku, also got rid of the ssj hair coming out of his chest.

DOWNLOAD

Best answers
I cant see the pics!!!:cry: :cry:

Best answers
right click them, then go to properties, and copy the link and paste into browser. :]

Best answers
y0 DakD wtf is going on are u ever gonna do my ssj3 goku the normal one not the one that u did for it?

Best answers
o yea ppl if u look at ssj3 goku even in my sig he IS BUFF his chest grows quite a bit

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the zip file isn't working can you put a new link to an unzipped file on your site or on this thread? Or you could just send it to me at [email protected]

Best answers
DAMN YOU DAKD !! EVERY TIME I SEE A THREAD ABOUT SSJ3 GOKU AND NONE OF THE LINKS WORK!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH I COPIED AND PASTED INTO BROWSER BUT STILL NO WORK!!! WTF STOP USING GEOCITIES!!! :fight: ;( :cry:

Best answers
hmm

the fixed version of it when i clicked on it it said it violated angel fires terms or something like that

Best answers
his face scared me other then that good job :yes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom