ssj 2,3 and 4

Best answers
Hi people,

I have a question is it possible to become ssj 2,3 and 4 cuase a friend of mine sayd he became ssj 4 with goku the other day.
Is there a mod that i need to download ifi want to become ssj 4??

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Its possible with EVM, and sorry. I can't give you the download link because (Pain) disallowed me (pretty lame due the link that he gave barely shows any information)

All I can give you is this:
http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?t=37175

Its information about EVM, And all other addons. But frankly, that page could be updated in my opinion. Lacks in information & links.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
jan emmers said:
Hi people,

I have a question is it possible to become ssj 2,3 and 4 cuase a friend of mine sayd he became ssj 4 with goku the other day.
Is there a mod that i need to download ifi want to become ssj 4??
In the current version of ESF (without any mods/addons) it's not possible to transform more than once.
In the new version currently in developement (esf 1.3) it will be possible to go up to ssj3 (no ssj4, because they don't want to add GT or movie content).

And please don't ask when ESF 1.3 will be out, it'll be out when it's done

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Skyrider said:
Its possible with EVM, and sorry. I can't give you the download link because (Pain) disallowed me (pretty lame due the link that he gave barely shows any information)

All I can give you is this:
http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?t=37175

Its information about EVM, And all other addons. But frankly, that page could be updated in my opinion. Lacks in information & links.
One minor correction - the entire ESF Team and Forum Staff have disallowed the link of EVM for the reasons listed. It's hardly polite to single out moderators for upholding the forum laws.. o_O

Add-ons are kept to their own personal forums simply because we cannot be experts on all of them, and have no direct control over their actions. The extra publicity is appreciated but these are independant agents to whom we owe no real obligation.

Now, as the question has been answered - twice - and the issue itself can be sticky, I'll be closing this one. Apologies to Jan Emmers, you won't be playing as SSJ3 just yet. Soon, hopefully. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom