CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1. stop the poopie in my thread please :)

2. an update!!!!!1!1!1111!11!1 heres ya go. still gots to add detail to the chest and skin the sword, IMO it looks amazing ingame. not to brag. viewpoint makes the hair look bad.

Best answers
nice man, just add a little more detail to his hair, and fix his chest it looks like he has boobs.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
did you even read what i said? :p

"still gots to add detail to the chest and skin the sword, IMO it looks amazing ingame. not to brag. viewpoint makes the hair look bad."

Best answers
as i said in the ghp forum, the top of the pec muscles are supposed to begin right under the collar bone, not half way down his chest, if u fix that itll look alot better, cause right now, yowza, implants!

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i agree, i brought the shirt too low...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
pretty good skin you have there... i should say that its great!.. just fix the hair and youll have a good trunks skin... maybe esf should replace their trunks skin with yours... although the capsule corp logo isnt suppose to be on both sides...

Best answers
I'd say it dosn't look all that great, I don't care if you flame me for this but it just looks like a really brightened up version of the old one. However, the Jacket does look very good. Also his hair is far too pinkish. Should be a little darker, but not too much.
Not like the current ESF's Trunks. It is a good reskin, but his skin looks very pale and everything is just too bright...

Best answers
I always wanted to know, why does it look so 2d and paperish? but in some models, they look like model models... I hope you know what I mean.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
different renders Tika... Taki... Takimilawanabooya... some might be using 3ds max.. some milkshape... some other programs... but manly just different renders

Best answers
Thanks for the names =\. lol. Yeah, iceman thanks for the help bro. and on the model/skin whatever...I like it =D

Best answers
blehh, The chest dosen't look manly . I'm sure U can fix it just by smudging it further up .

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
off topic: no hard feelings Taki... i was just bored and needed a laugh... see you can answer back calling me *ice cream*... or *frosty*... or *milk shape* but then itll be spamming so lets end it now :p

On topic: SSC lets get an update in here bud :p

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
me is supposed to be doin homework, but meh. fixed the chest, and will give a new render like on, lets say... friday? yeah. and... yeah...

Best answers
hey dude...all you need to do is put the color skin to to the sword and sheath on his back and it'll be ready for release...heres a referance pic

Best answers
i forgot to mention this

Put some seperation to the hair...put some thin black lines in just to give it the look of the bunches of strands

CANT STAND THE GIANT PINK BLOB LOOK!!

Best answers
uuh even if u cant stand it, dont double post and use edit button

pretty good but i still dont like the pink hair>.<

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i wont release it...

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ice Man-> Enough spam, c'mon now. Adding "on topic: let's get some updates" does not constitute a meaningful post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom