Best answers
Off-topic but... SS_Vegeta, where'd you get a tutorial ot make models like that? Because Pcjoe told me you make models with Milkshape 3D, and you make it Vertex By Vertex, so I was wondering where you could get me a tut. to teach me that style.

Best answers
I know about those, but I wanna learn Vertex modeling, like SS_Vegeta, I doubt that they have that tutorial. So Vegeta, can you make a tut. page so I can learn from that, or atleast go on mirc and help me there

Best answers
yeah, they have vertex modelling... all world models are done vertex by vertex then connected with faces...

Best answers
singular: vertex
plural: vertices

btw akhkaru its not all that hard u just need a good eye and know exactly what your modeling. If your a beginner modeler id suggest you use the premade shapes first and move around the vertices just to get used to how they work. just practice and youll get it.

Best answers
lol If I can ever find the time to write a tutorial on vertex modeling my way... I will. Very busy these days. I'm very grateful that you want me to write one though, makes me feel all warm and tinglely inside.:)

Best answers
Animating!

Lol, Right now I'm messing around with your Goku model, I have it SSJ, but I can't get it Animated, So could you or someone who does tell me how. I know about the *.qc File and got it all good, but I need to make it so the model can stand the game's animation, thanks, and reply to this

Best answers
i just kinda of model boats and swords and stuff to try to get the hang of it....none of them are very good but i try

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom