SS5?!?!

Best answers
I thought SS4 was the highest stage of Super Sayain. I don't think that there is a SS5 unless it's in some new movie or something but I was on some website and they said that this picture was SS5. Can some one tell me if it is real or if some one made it up?

or

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
fan made, Its not real along with ssj6, 7, 8,......, 247....

And dont anyone dare say AF, thats not real nor was the idea. Probably some kid that said AF once and everyone spread it..

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you put that in your signature i will lose all repsect for you.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Chakra-X said:
If you put that in your signature i will lose all repsect for you.
and respect around here is very low when your new...

Best answers
I see now that's from AF I searched for it and it shows tons of stupid pictures of made up fusions and stuff. What kind of idiot would attempt to destroy the very fabric of DBZ. The AF is made by some people who think every one is super sayain and that there are unlimited super sayains right? The people are like 1\4 the size of their own hair! I'm guessing thats where I saw a SS4 Gohan, and Broly and who ever else the person could think up. Don't worry I only put real stuff in my Signature not something made up by an 8 year old who thinks that he is a sayain. ( no offense to 8 year olds who think they are sayains)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No, no, feel free to offend all the 8 year old saiyans you want.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
RavenTrunks said:
Probably some kid that said AF once and everyone spread it.
You're right in a way, VegitoEX (from DaizenshuuEX) made up Dragonball AF on April Fool's day a few years ago and every fanboy believed him. Then he revealed DBAF stood for Dragonball April Fools, but by then it had spread like cancer. I doubt he sleeps at night.

Although 'AF' is fake, SSJ5 itself is real just not in any official way. There is an unofficial and unlicensed doujinshi (manga by fans) that has SSJ5 Goku. There's no chance of it being published outside of Japan so you could always learn the language and go over there and track a copy down.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I doubt he sleeps at night.
I wouldnt be able to stop laughing. But then some people dont find other peoples stupidity hilarious.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wait, but I though SSJ5 was in DBGT While fighting the last dragon. Didn't Vegita and Goku at SSJ4 both fuse to get SSJ5?

Best answers
No. That was SS4 Gogeta... he had red hair cause he was a fusion just like Gotenks' wierd black and purple I mean how weird is that?? If they had reached SS5 I bet the title of the episode would have been "SS5!!!!!" or something like that.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It was just SSJ4, but the way they explained and phrased it was pretty poor. Bulma mentioned Vegeta being able to surpass SSJ4 to reach SSJ5, then it never happened, so people assume that's what Gogeta's unusual SSJ4 colouring is that. It's a sort of side-effect of fusion as SSJ4. Not exactly well explained though, very misleading.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom