Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
Mean i just had an idea , that i do a ss4 Vegetto from Neds
The model s fine , but not finished , the bones needs to bee assigne , i didnt know if i could use ned s vegetto , if not , i wont release it!

Credit to:
Ned - Legs + Head
Azn - Body

Heres a pic

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
You can edit it all you want, you just can't release it.

Best answers
And the lame fued he has continues with Pr0

I dont like it since it dosnt exist and it just looks stupid with gloves on and the hair should be black, dosnt really look good red

Force Pit Member
Best answers
actually his hair should be like that if u look at ssj4 gogeta u'll understand, but the pants... they dont match him

Best answers
Since ssj4 gogets isnt really that real, dont really need it to match it.

Best answers
His muscles have the same problem that your other models have, instead of looking like muscles, they look like rolls of fat. He needs to go on a diet ;)

Best answers
Well , thanx for flaming me , and the ss4 gogeta is real enought , if you watch DBGT , and if thats VEGETTO ,yhan the pants match him 100 %

Best answers
well i would have to say it sux because veggeto never went ssj4 and the skin on the chest dosent fit right it looks stupid with gloves on, the hair is odd to one side he looks like he has fat legs with the chest skin.. its an ok edit i gess but not great.. good job anywayz

Best answers
You are not allowed to release that couse NeD has said that he didnt want anyone to edit and release any of his models even AFTER 1.1 was released so i advice you DONT... or bad things happen

Best answers
Originally posted by Ultra33Gokussj3
Mean i just had an idea , that i do a ss4 Vegetto from Neds
The model s fine , but not finished , the bones needs to bee assigne , i didnt know if i could use ned s vegetto , if not , i wont release it!

Credit to:
Ned - Legs + Head
Azn - Body

Heres a pic

lol read this : "i wont release it! " that means he won´t release it
EDIT : i know that he can´t release it

Best answers
Who cares if its real or not SSJ3 Vegita never happened (god knows he can do it) but it still hasnt happed yet people still make the model(s).
Same with Radditz who never made it to SSJ yet peeps still make it
So it just dont matter wether it happened or not
Nice model dude too bad u cant release it

Best answers
Sorry to be the bringer of Bad new Veggeto doest appear in GT its Gogeta

Best answers
as you can see the title and his post....he made the idea of making a ssj vegetto.....maybe u should read the topic/post more carefully nexttime =P..

On-Topic
Ultra33Gokussj3...again nice work again....one prob....make the gloves seem more attachted to the hands....cause they seem like they may slip off...he....anyways good edit...

Best answers
Originally posted by Ultra33Gokussj3
Well , thanx for flaming me , and the ss4 gogeta is real enought , if you watch DBGT , and if thats VEGETTO ,yhan the pants match him 100 %
1) That wasn't a flame, it was a crit.
2) Something tells me you haven't seen DBGT either, but I'm sure I know a helluva lot more about it than you.
3) You can't seem to take criticism very well. If you post something here, then someone is BOUND to make a comment about it, saying it needs improving here, or this looks wrong. You should listen to what people say, and perhaps follow their suggestions sometimes, instead of ignoring it, and flaming them.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
-_-

I am getting confused here. You see, people never seem to listen to me or any other mods that post here. Despite popular belief, the Models/Skins section is subject to the same rules as EVERY other section. Posting off-topic is against the rules here, too. And frankly, that's all this has been. This was never a "Legitimacy of SSJ4 Vegetto" thread, it was about a model, nor was it a chance to debate what is considered a flame.

If you are going to post in a thread like this, post something that is of constructive nature.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom