Best answers
Can sum1 plzzz make a SS2 gohan with Gokus clothes like da 1 from Bojack movie ty :laff: I dink sum1 said they were gunna make 1

Best answers
Is it the SSJ2 Gohan of S-Bolt with Kami Outfit? Cause i asked him when he released his ssj2 gohan and he said he'd do it, but i still dont have it :(

Bolteh2

B
and 3 days later i said in the same thread that i didnt have as much time left as i thought i had, so, i cant do model, not then, not now, maybe someday

any1 is free to edit it (with credits offcourse)

Scruffie

S
Theres this sticky thread at the top. Let's read the title together!

Fi... fi? Fin? Fina... feena.... feen-al? FINAL. Right, thats one word. Phew, this is hard. Ree.... reeque? Reek? Ree-kwe.... kwe... kwest? Reek-west... Ree- Kwest! Request! Nearly there guys. Just one more. Th... thr... three? Three what? Threa! It says threa... thread.... threed? Thrayed? THREAD! I have it! It says, Fyn-al ree-kwest thread! Final Request Thread? FINAL REQUEST THREAD! What could it possibly be for?

:S

Best answers
or this?

by the way, this belongs in the REQUEST sticky, at the top of the models section. try to post all your requests there.
;(

Best answers
That model looks sssswwweeeeeettt! but leeme gues its not for ESF if it is put up a dl link plez :laff:

Best answers
you can tell that mistery x 's is for a engine outside of half-life, because of the high, high, hiiiiiigh texture quality.
:cool:

Best answers
da 1 dat m x posted is perfect if any1 duzz hab it plzz post it SS2 Gohan crazy btw how do u put dose pictures up cuzz it wunt work on mine:laff:

Best answers
i love that ssj2 by x, the skins nice but the pants have a few too many folds in my opinon, i think it could be easily fixed if the artist so wished to, then itd be perfect

Best answers
so its skinned juzz by sum1 else? if it is can u make a link so i can dl ty

Best answers
animate it, scale it, and make the textures 256k, which wont let it look anything like it does now.
:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom