Best answers
Originally posted by Mistery X
u mean one that looks somthing like this?

****O_O O_O that looks cool!!!!!!!!!!!!(sorry for my explicit language)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
where can I download it ? ITS SO AMAYZING (lol) !
O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You can't since it isn't for ESF anyway and you would have to download a complete other mod that is not for halflife and not even finished. Or you might want to convert it to an ESF model but that would take the superquality away.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
and then
and then
and then
and then
and then
and then
and then
and then
and then
and then
and then
and then....

And then I laugh cause its funny people still would think that its something for esf... MOUHAHAHA!!! :tired:

Best answers
ya i noe but its such a good model tho :yes: btw any1 noe where a decent ssj1 gohan in gokus clothes is?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ummm

I think your such a biotch MISTERY X for teasing people with your stupid creation of yours WHY WOULD YOU POST IT HERE that should go on OFF TOPIC :idea: DuH!!!!:\ :\ :\

Best answers
like wat someone said b4 its a place to show off models it didnt say ESF models

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ummm lol

<TABLE style=filter:glow(color=black, strength=#+1)>:\ Still makes me mad its a good model but ummmm remember this ESF website......I hate it when people put SKINS or MODELS that are not for esf it burns me up :\......

Best answers
You better start living with it or you can always throw some more wood underneeth your feet and put it in fire :D:devgrin: :D:devsmile:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not Funny

<TABLE style=filter:glow(color=black, strength=#+1)>:\ Not funny and I was only JK about "IT BURNS ME UP" I think your right I will have to live with it it stills makes me mad :\ lol

Best answers
Re: Not Funny

Originally posted by Vegetto91
:\ Not funny and I was only JK about "IT BURNS ME UP" I think your right I will have to live with it it stills makes me mad :\ lol [

Deal with it

This is a Model/Skin Section of the fourm Anyone can post stuff from anygame if its a Model or Skin

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok Ok Ok

<TABLE style=filter:glow(color=darkred, strength=#+1)>:laff: Ok man chill out lol!

Best answers
ummm

it is kinda wrong but mysterys model looks like gohan the other 1 dosent it looks like hes a hunch back and those arent even gokus cloths they look like the model s-bolt made but some 1 ripped gokus cloths an put em on gohan and painted his shoes blue lol but vegetto is right why post a model thats not fur esf but i am a big fan oof other mods 2 i think mystery jus wanted 2 show u that there r other dbz mods than esf:talk:

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
ya but that Skin + model needs alot of work, mine that is.. were playing with it as I type this up

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom