Best answers
Originally posted by Th3Pr0fessi0na1
#1 its not better than budokai.
#2 it doesnt look like gohan at all.
the modeling is awsome, no doubt, but it looks nothing like gohan.

WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!!!this model is way better than budokai and looks a hell of alot like Gohan

Best answers
ya it doez look like gohna n da 1 from budokai aint as good ty 4 da model Logan it makez a nice b-day prezent :laff:

Best answers
no, the one from budokai is perfect, its exactly like gohan from the show, all the models and the way the creators skined them are 100% true to the show. that model doesnt look anything like gohan, look how tall he is, how scrawny he is, how his hair looks nothing like gohan's, and then take a look at the skin. way too much detail, hes way too shiny, and he looks like a plastic toy.
no offense to the x or the skiner, its awsome, but like i said befor its not gohan at all. it took alot of skill to make a model of that calibur, same with the skining, the techniques used are proof the skiner knows what hes doing. but dont try to compare a professionaly done model from a professionaly done game to a model and skin done in someone's free time. they were going for a look 100% real to the show, just look at how the model has a moving mouth, moving eyes/eye brows, 100% articulate body motion, its just uncomparable to x's model.

Best answers
i ment skinning and stuff is like for a more mature game,but more detail

vox

Best answers
Originally posted by Th3Pr0fessi0na1
no, the one from budokai is perfect, its exactly like gohan from the show, all the models and the way the creators skined them are 100% true to the show. that model doesnt look anything like gohan, look how tall he is, how scrawny he is, how his hair looks nothing like gohan's, and then take a look at the skin. way too much detail, hes way too shiny, and he looks like a plastic toy.
no offense to the x or the skiner, its awsome, but like i said befor its not gohan at all. it took alot of skill to make a model of that calibur, same with the skining, the techniques used are proof the skiner knows what hes doing. but dont try to compare a professionaly done model from a professionaly done game to a model and skin done in someone's free time. they were going for a look 100% real to the show, just look at how the model has a moving mouth, moving eyes/eye brows, 100% articulate body motion, its just uncomparable to x's model.
here here, someone here who actually makes sense because they know what theyre talking about :p
some people dont understand the way the budokai models are textured, the models themselves are perfect and alike to the show, as well as the textures, its just that the textures aren't made to look realistic like some of the dbz mod skins

as for the skin, it def isn't that great.... the wrinkles are just wrong, and the face is off, the shading is OK.... but the artistic side of it just lacks....
if you wanna see how it Should look to improve, look at ned's render

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
maybe the hair isnt that correct and the face is alil diferent,but id rather have that model 10 times more then the original one(no offence)

Best answers
while were at this sumwun should make a ssj1 or normal gohan reskin with gokus outfit

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
fine fine I'll reskin Gohan..
I'll get on it right away..

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by SS2 Gohan E
k thanx
why u thanking me? its not going to be for u? I'm not giving it out..

:p

tis for SC.. Blerh!!! ^_^

I did new skinmaps for potential skinners.but I gave those to the leader and he is going to contact pro skinners to see if they want to skin em.. so new skin for gohan soon.. me hopes

almostdeleted

A
Ill say it once, and ill say it again, it looks like chi-chi is forgetting to feed Gohan again, and hes too tall

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by CrackerJack
Ill say it once, and ill say it again, it looks like chi-chi is forgetting to feed Gohan again, and hes too tall
Ya I also did a few edits to the model.. looks better no worries

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom