Best answers
well i already made you one.
your inbox was full when i tried to pm you....
;(

sig :

if you use them give me some credit, like by : th3 pr0
:tired:

Best answers
Sorry to disturb you guys but i'm not a mod or anything i'm just saying could we kinda get back on topic?You can do all of this in a PM.:laff: :yes:

Anyways Logan Has SSJ2 Bojack Saga Gohan and I think Its Really Nice but he can't host it.o_O

Best answers
how about these?
sig :

av:

lemme know if there better, i made yours the same colors as mine, i see you wanna look more independent . and i need you to keep your pm box EMPTY, because i cant pm you and im not sure if mods will let posts be half off topic.
:talk:
anyways, the dude who started this can pm me and get my ss2 gohan, even though he didnt seemed interested in mine when he saw x's.
;/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wouldnt this go in a sig thread :?
or pm/irc??
on-topic, that model of gohan is never gonna work on a hl mod :\
u bummbed me out :(

Best answers
Whoaw both of them look amazing! Pro's looks more like the show, color-wise...(-_- is that even a word?)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
enough off topic spam >_<

that ends now

Originally posted by Mistery X
u mean one that looks somthing like this?

though i dunno theres waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too many wrinkes in thoes clothes looks like hes wearing melting plastic

Best answers
well that model of gohan is good,and yes it does have lots of wrinkles,but it probably took the maker a while to actualy make,be it th3 pr0 or not,but thats some seriously good modelling,better than Budokai,but anyway,he might be able to run that model on soemthing besides ESF,like using the Quake3 engine and using it for BFP or Elemental Fusion...i hope this isnt off-topic o_o

Best answers
Originally posted by Es_Trunks2
well that model of gohan is good,and yes it does have lots of wrinkles,but it probably took the maker a while to actualy make,be it th3 pr0 or not,but thats some seriously good modelling,better than Budokai,
#1 its not better than budokai.
#2 it doesnt look like gohan at all.
the modeling is awsome, no doubt, but it looks nothing like gohan.

Best answers
i think its because his hair is is too big
and because he looks too mature

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom