Would you like to see a forum about music?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I don't really care.

• Total voters
Best answers
I made this one in about an hour.

<embed src="http://www.geocities.com/saturos_alex_felix/squall.swf" quality="high" bgcolor="#FFFFFF" WIDTH="400" HEIGHT="75" NAME="banner" ALIGN>

what do you all think? is it better than my present one?

Best answers
That is kickass. wow, I have nothing more to say... I would stick with the current orange one though it looks even better! Great art skillz!

Best answers
it looks very good except the picture on the right doesnt fit that well IMO.....stick with your current one

Best answers
Just wanted to say that despite advice I have decided to use ny new sig just because I wanted a change. for those of you who just read this thread and wonder what my old sig was, it's the phoenix on half way down the page here. http://zx5.imess.net/artwork.html

Best answers
I just noticed the grunge brush behind the text... I have that brush :) :D

Best answers
That brush is form the Nocturna1 set I have the entire series of nocturna brushes :).

Best answers
It looks good. :) I don't get the "I stand alone" part? Is it the godsmack song? :D

Best answers
Mewtwo said "I Stand Alone" in Pokemon the first movie before godsmack did, and it was probably said thousands of other times in various places before Mewtwo, It's just a phrase I like, it’s the motto of the Lone Wolf.

Best answers
i dont like pokemon so I guess I wouldn't know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom